Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a fight, and a close one too. Alvarez won it by walking Golovkin down, winning more exchanges, and controlling the pace. He countered with the uppercut to the body often, and made Golovkin miss quite a bit too. Gotta remember that judges score more than punches, and Alvarez looked much more complete. He had everything on display tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I feel Canelo won and that people are overlooking his body work. Dude was eating at GGG's body.
      when exactly did body shots start counting for official boxing scoring?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        He's the first man in history who arguably got robbed twice versus the same fighter.
        Juan Manuel Marquez disagrees with this.

Comment

• Thats why a lot of people stop watching boxing. What a disgrace.
          I don`t evet think that fight was close.

116-112 easely

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            just because GGG did good the second half doesn't erase the first half. i gave the first 5 rounds to nelo. all he needed was two more after that.. he won this.

there was zero "running" here so Sanchez better salute canelo cuz he accepted his "fight like a man" challenge.

7-5 nelo. clear.
            How in the world could you give Canelo the first round....no glancing blows landed and he was outlanded....

Comment

• All these damn cry babies. Close fight, either man could have won. Stfu, already.

Comment

• Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
                GGG should have invested to the body early and often. GGG thinks that Canelo was using performance enhancers for the first fight but now that's he's "clean" you don't test that and invest in the body? Terrible strategy especially after seeing the last few rounds. Who knows maybe he could of sealed the deal but he head hunted instead and forgot the body work.

we told y'all..... Golovkin did not " forget " to work the body in the first fight..... he did everything he could

he was limited because of Canelo's movement and was wary of those sharp counters..... he knew Canelo was setting him up

I said the same thing would happen this time around

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  You need to remove your bias. Canelo definitely won this fight 7 rounds to 5. There were certainly close rounds but Canelo won a close but clear decision.
                  yeah, like the first fight I guess.

Watch out for Bud, Wilder, Spence, Jack, Froch, Saunders, Jacobs, Benavidez, JMM , Chavez jr and Charlos to tell us GGG should have won this one too (they all had GGG winning the first).

Canelo will be left with Floyd and the Garcia team picking him as a winner.

Comment

• All the morons who mocked Canelo for being a runner are not telling us who was the runner now. And all these robotic eastern european fighters are so losers too.

Comment

• I had it 7:5 for GGG. I feel Canelo missed a lot of his punches tonight. Also, a lot of punches landed on GGG's gloves. In my opinion, the fight was close BUT GGG still won this one more convincingly compared to their first encounter.

Comment

Working...
                      X