Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's doing a good job or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have three degrees. And I won’t let you continually answer questions with questions. Man up and tell everyone on these boards you are a liar. Why did you for months tell everyone as fact tax cuts always produce revenue increases? The Reagen tax cuts were considered a failure as the deficit soared and this is why Reagen signed numerous tax increases pulling back most of the 81 tax cuts. The tax cuts of 81 produced a huge drop in revenue with subsequent tax increases only bringing revenues up to their historical average as documented in this snippet from the Economist April 2015:

“As projections for the deficit worsened, it became clear that the 1981 tax cut was too big. So with Reagan’s signature, Congress undid a majority of the 1981 tax cut by increasing taxes tremendously in 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1987.”

You never learned this from Limbaugh now did you. Now go ahead a change the subject again as liars always do.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      I have three degrees. And I won’t let you continually answer questions with questions. Man up and tell everyone on these boards you are a liar. Why did you for months tell everyone as fact tax cuts always produce revenue increases? The Reagen tax cuts were considered a failure as the deficit soared and this is why Reagen signed numerous tax increases pulling back most of the 81 tax cuts. The tax cuts of 81 produced a huge drop in revenue with subsequent tax increases only bringing revenues up to their historical average as documented in this snippet from the Economist April 2015:

“As projections for the deficit worsened, it became clear that the 1981 tax cut was too big. So with Reagan’s signature, Congress undid a majority of the 1981 tax cut by increasing taxes tremendously in 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1987.”

You never learned this from Limbaugh now did you. Now go ahead a change the subject again as liars always do.
      Since you again ducked my 3 questions and have yet again lowered yourself to insult, I accept your concession of the debate.

Thank you for playing.

You're now on permanent ignore status, as you brought nothing but superfan cheerleading and childish insults to the table.

Sorry, but I demand a bit more from my debate opponents.

Comment

I have three degrees. And I won’t let you continually answer questions with questions. Man up and tell everyone on these boards you are a liar. Why did you for months tell everyone as fact tax cuts always produce revenue increases? The Reagen tax cuts were considered a failure as the deficit soared and this is why Reagen signed numerous tax increases pulling back most of the 81 tax cuts. The tax cuts of 81 produced a huge drop in revenue with subsequent tax increases only bringing revenues up to their historical average as documented in this snippet from the Economist April 2015:

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Since you again ducked my 3 questions and have yet again lowered yourself to insult, I accept your concession of the debate.

Thank you for playing.

You're now on permanent ignore status, as you brought nothing but superfan cheerleading and childish insults to the table.

Sorry, but I demand a bit more from my debate opponents.
        HOUDINI563 don't worry. This is what he does when you post something he can't refute.

He will put you on ignore but read your posts and respond but not quote you.

This is what he does with posters that are intellectually superior to him and prove it like you did here. He also does this when you call him out for all the lies he posts.

He will try to get others who agree with him not to debate you for the same reasons as above.

Comment

You got 3 degrees and can't spell Reagan?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            You got 3 degrees and can't spell Reagan?
            Lmfao!!!!

That, and he cant answer simple questions about basic Economics.

The guy cant tell the difference between tax cuts and Keynesian stimulus, and he also had to be told by me that things other than tax policy, like economic slowdowns and recessions, actually effect tax revenues.

All stuff I learned before high school.

Comment

• I worry about nothing especially a garbage man who thinks he knows economics! lol.

He is what derives from listening to liars such as Limbaugh and Hannity. Illiterate politically and economically. Sad really that people can be so deluded.

Reagens chief economist wrote a book, you should read one one day, that illustrates that the tax cuts of 81 were a failure. Tax revenues went through the floor only to respond back to average revenues as the tax increases were passed one after another. Economic history 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Let me ask you a simple question that cuts to the chase....

Why is Trump seeing higher GDP growth than Obama did?
                Relevance? You cannot look at an exact number. I don't know what the stat is, but I can tell you must be rather uneducated.

Try look at the stats measured up against the OECD average. That is a better start for a discussion about cause and effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Relevance? You cannot look at an exact number. I don't know what the stat is, but I can tell you must be rather uneducated.

Try look at the stats measured up against the OECD average. That is a better start for a discussion about cause and effects.
                  How can you call me "uneducated" for asking a question that should be simple to answer so I can better gauge who I'm dealing with???

I know the answer. I'm just trying to see if he does.

Fyi, the number I'm referring to is GDP growth. It's right there, so I cant see how you missed it. Maybe more reading and less insults on your end is needed.

Would you care to take a shot at the question? I'm all ears....

Fyi, if you can't see the relevance of the question, you might want to watch calling others "uneducated".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    How can you call me "uneducated" for asking a question that should be simple to answer so I can better gauge who I'm dealing with???

I know the answer. I'm just trying to see if he does.

Fyi, the number I'm referring to is GDP growth. It's right there, so I cant see how you missed it. Maybe more reading and less insults on your end is needed.

Would you care to take a shot at the question? I'm all ears....

Fyi, if you can't see the relevance of the question, you might want to watch calling others "uneducated".
                    I cannot be bothered to read through a mudslinging thread like this and the topic is somewhat uninsteresting to me anyway. I just skimmed through the post where you asked for the GDP stat and found it weird because such a stat for comparison purposes cannot stand alone. Hence why I concluded that you are just an uneducated troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      HOUDINI563 Don't let 1bad65 get away with his usual lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/b...onomy-gdp.html

Obama's GDP top number was the third quarter of 2014, when growth hit a 5.2%. Trump's highest is 4.1%, which was equaled or exceeded in 4 quarters by Obama.

Make him prove what he posts. He is always lying about things and other posters get so annoyed with his other BS that they accept his lies as fact because he repeats them often.
                      Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Bat see above. Lying about and over exaggerating Trump's success is what he specializes in.

Comment

Working...
                      X