No announcement yet.

KFC Restaurant busted for having humongous drug tunnel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    When you miss a payment on your credit card, the rate goes up considerably. When you miss a mortgage payment, you get a hit. My guess is if you miss paying off a dirty cop, sh-t is probably a little bit worse.

actually no. because if you get arrested you can snitch on the dirty cop for being involve in this. why would the dirty cop want to put this upon himself just for a late payment? some of yall aint never seen the streets!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      If the dirty cop got paid regularly and had a good thing going, he would be dumb to mess it all up over a late payment, imo.
      exactly!! plus, why would the dirty cop want to risk himself getting investigated and arrested if the guy snitch on him.

Comment

Disgruntled dirty cop who didn’t get his cut is Hollywood-make-believe.

Most dirty cops on the payroll are held hostage on some level... either a threat to their family or to their career.
        Most will not squeal in fear of repercussions.

P.S. I’m not depending dirty cops; lock them all up

Comment

I knew there was something in that gotdamn chicken...

Comment

i was like wtf the bloods and crips stepped up their game doing drug tunnels now when i first saw the title about KFC restaurant busted for drug tunnel lol. . .

Comment

This is not the first time that this happens or this is old news. There was another tunnle found like a year ago under another restaurant

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i was like wtf the bloods and crips stepped up their game doing drug tunnels now when i first saw the title about KFC restaurant busted for drug tunnel lol. . .
                that **** would never happen in a popeyes!!

Comment

Building a wall won't stop these tunnels.

Comment

Working...
                  X