Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-22-2018, 12:46 PM #41
World Champion

Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
Real boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,222,437,520,357,851,904.00
Total Points: 100,001,222,437,532,361,293,824.00
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You are still trying and still failing. The issue isn't which political group is pro immigrant or not. Democrats supporting DACA is not why this girl got murdered.

She got murdered because an illegal immigrant was allowed to work in Iowa because his republican employer was able to keep him here against the law.

Why didn't the republican farmer turn him over to ICE? why didn't any of the family members contact ICE?

Are you at all upset that this republican paid an illegal rather than hire a US citizen?
So youíre saying capitalism strikes yet again?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Real boxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:05 PM #42
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14880 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real boxer View Post
So youíre saying capitalism strikes yet again?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I am just wondering why no one reported this illegal to ICE and instead let him run free in the communtiy to commit murder.

DoubleLeftH00k ran off scared.

Maybe another Trump supporter can tell me why this happened?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:10 PM #43
World Champion

Real boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond repute
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
I am just wondering why no one reported this illegal to ICE and instead let him run free in the communtiy to commit murder.

They love their capitalism. They love trump. They arenít sure who to go against. But the dems and her emails!
Old 08-22-2018, 01:11 PM #44
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 3663 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,200,015,100,000,000,479,854,592.00
Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger 
no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline 
what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear 
Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Congress needs to enact strict laws to punish employers who employ illegal immigrants.
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:24 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3363 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 239,005,314,245,229,751,042,048.00
Total Points: 239,005,315,245,229,771,587,584.00
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
You are still trying and still failing. The issue isn't which political group is pro immigrant or not. Democrats supporting DACA is not why this girl got murdered.

She got murdered because an illegal immigrant was allowed to work in Iowa because his republican employer was able to keep him here against the law.

Why didn't the republican farmer turn him over to ICE? why didn't any of the family members contact ICE?

Are you at all upset that this republican paid an illegal rather than hire a US citizen?
Quote:

Lmao no one is running off scared
Im not gonna keep waiting for ur response that takes like 30mins to 1hr

Ur the one who keeps trying and failing here

I already showed u that obama created this loophole
If this arsol renewed his two year work permit around 2016 or early 2017 that obama gave him as a gift then ur looking at another year or two of working legally u dumbo

Now i realize im arguing with an extreme leftard and will be just going circles from now on
Then i see no point of debating here lol

Democrats creates loopholes for criminals to thrive, always been
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:52 PM #46
The ugly American

Quoted: 7677 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Congress needs to enact strict laws to punish employers who employ illegal immigrants.
I'm reading in this case the illegal alien passed the E-verify system.

Time will tell if that's true.

If that's the case, you cant fault the employer.

If they knowingly hired an illegal, they need to be punished to the full extent of the law.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:52 PM #47
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14880 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Lmao no one is running off scared
Im not gonna keep waiting for ur response that takes like 30mins to 1hr

Ur the one who keeps trying and failing here

I already showed u that obama created this loophole
If this arsol renewed his two year work permit around 2016 or early 2017 that obama gave him as a gift then ur looking at another year or two of working legally u dumbo

Now i realize im arguing with an extreme leftard and will be just going circles from now on
Then i see no point of debating here lol

Democrats creates loopholes for criminals to thrive, always been
There are no circles, just you running scared. Democrats have nothing to do with this. This is about a girl that got murdered by an illegal in Iowa. An illegal who was employed by a republican.

You started the thread and now want to divert to DACA ever since I posted the article showing why the illegal immigrant was in Iowa.

The Republican farmer used his political clout to keep his illegals under the radar and one of the illegals he employees "in good standing (which is hard if you're illegal)" killed this young girl.

Place blame where it belongs. Charge the suspect with murder and the republican farm owner as an accessory to murder.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-22-2018 at 01:59 PM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:53 PM #48
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 3785 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,540,523,029,245,024.50
Total Points: 2,540,523,029,290,760.00
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

If she was carrying a firearm she could have used it to deter the perpetrator.

This event makes me want to carry a gun with me at all times.
Julia Slobberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:02 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4490 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,665,408.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
I'm reading in this case the illegal alien passed the E-verify system.

Time will tell if that's true.

If that's the case, you cant fault the employer.

If they knowingly hired an illegal, they need to be punished to the full extent of the law.
I agree with the bolded but I would add the full extent be a lil harsher than a fine, minimum 30-90days in a federal detention center or a federal prison camp would deter law abiding company owners from turning to illegals. No1 wants to be locked up.

As for the illegal, punishments should be harsher on illegals that physically harm or kill a citizen of the USA.
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:37 PM #50
World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
This is the root cause of the problem. Everyone knows it, even congress. But they also know it is not in their best interests to do so. Immigration is always a great talking point during an election.

Share This With Friends

Tags
illegal, immigrant, mollie, murderer, tibbetts

User Tag List