Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's face it, Rigo would need a football sized ring to have a chance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's face it, Rigo would need a football sized ring to have a chance...

Rigos biggest strength has been his quick feet & they've helped him against smaller and slow footed fighters. Loma closes the distance so fast & has size over Rigo. I don't think there's a need for this fight but if they do fight I see it ending tko8. THoughts?..

If Rigo can bring his power up with him he has a chance.

Comment

Rigo fans reading the thread title like

Let's be real, Loma would KO Rigo

Comment

Style really not the problem for Rigo, the problem for Rigo now is SIZE! I think Rigo too small now!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Style really not the problem for Rigo, the problem for Rigo now is SIZE! I think Rigo too small now!
          This^ idk if it was just the opponent because he did look smaller then Valdez too but Loma looked much bigger then when he was fighting at 126, he really bulked up.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Idk man I think Loma style is just all wrong for Rigo. Rigo likes to step back and counter, Loma would be on the inside waaay to quick. I do think Rigo can pull the trigger quicker though but hed get pressured to much to keep going back and landing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Idk man I think Loma style is just all wrong for Rigo. Rigo likes to step back and counter, Loma would be on the inside waaay to quick. I do think Rigo can pull the trigger quicker though but hed get pressured to much to keep going back and landing.
              That's a possibility... but then again... if that does happen... we'll get some great, highly explosive action before someone gets knocked out.

Thing is though, Rigo is super accurate and his left is pretty powerful... I don't see Loma just shaking it off and continuing a relentless press. Rigo is very quick on his feet too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Rigos biggest strength has been his quick feet & they've helped him against smaller and slow footed fighters. Loma closes the distance so fast & has size over Rigo. I don't think there's a need for this fight but if they do fight I see it ending tko8. THoughts?..
                Rigo would have stretched that guy Loma just fought.

Marriaga would make Rigo would look like the greatest fighter that ever lived

Comment

Yeah Loma's performance tonight says nothing of how a fight with Rigo would go down.

I think Rigo would like Loma's workrate, pride and willingness to trade. I do think Rigo's power would carry as it's more a factor of surprise + precision.

One thing I can say, the footwork that would be on display from both fighters would be next-level matrix ****.

Comment

I really don't think rigo would like lomas work rate, rigo is as boring as it comes, he likes to work at a very slow, steady pace, Loma would gas him in 5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X