Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny too heavy for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Let me put it this way. Manny took a year off of boxing and came back and dominated the best Welterweight in the division. That's like when Larry Bird won the 3-pt competition in his warm up jersey without taking practice shots. It's levels to this. Stop the hyperbole
      But Lomachenko skill wise is a threat, the guy is a double gold medalist and one of the greatest am boxers of all time.

He is a true skill, a special fighter with levels in boxing mastery he can switch it up and confuse.

Ill say this, if they fought at 126, Loma starches him, at 140, it would be much more equal because of the size and unfamiliarity at that weight. But Loma would either box circles around Manny without back stepping and he would probably turn hit turn hit and drop Manny with a scary jab right hook combo.

Remember Manny has been dropped cold by 115 pounders.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        But Lomachenko skill wise is a threat, the guy is a double gold medalist and one of the greatest am boxers of all time.

He is a true skill, a special fighter with levels in boxing mastery he can switch it up and confuse.
        And he still lost to SALIDO

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Remember Manny has been dropped cold by 115 pounders.
        Manny was raw as ****. He was winning fights on pure determination and heart. Manny found a trainer who could channel some of that rawness. Still til this day Manny does things that you'd never teach a fighter to do. But he made his own style and dominated with it.

Yet Loma with his pedigree and amateur background lost to a guy Manny would've sparked. Many has only lost to future hall of famers. And put other future hall of famers on their ass. I like Salido because he's a tough dgaf fighter but Lomachenko should not lose to those type of fighters if he's as special as you say he is.

Comment

Manny is retired man, let him go

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            And he still lost to SALIDO

Manny was raw as ****. He was winning fights on pure determination and heart. Manny found a trainer who could channel some of that rawness. Still til this day Manny does things that you'd never teach a fighter to do. But he made his own style and dominated with it.

Yet Loma with his pedigree and amateur background lost to a guy Manny would've sparked. Many has only lost to future hall of famers. And put other future hall of famers on their ass. I like Salido because he's a tough dgaf fighter but Lomachenko should not lose to those type of fighters if he's as special as you say he is.
            Its funny you said Loma lost to Salido, yet make excuses for Manny getting knocked out by 112-115 pounders saying he was RAW.

Why the bias? Loma fought Salido in his 2nd pro fight for the belt, Salido cheated, failed to make weight and was wlaking around over 145 in the ring and was low blowing Loma, if the fight was 15 rounds, Loma would have one, he started turning the fight around in the championship rounds and could have put Salido away, who fights Salido in their 2nd pro fight, Pac got knocked out by a cabby.

Lomachenko is more skilled, more special than Manny, Manny was only special because of his ferocity, when that primitive animalistic quality left him and he became civilized he was no longer the beast in the ring who would go threw top guys like candy.

Lomachenko is a true boxer with skills, and desire to win, Pac only fought well when he was vicious minded.

Loma beats this version of Pac hands down. Pac doesn't apply the aggression or ferocity like he used too.

But if you do not agree that at 126 Loma would mop the Floor with Manny, you are just straight up biased. at featherweight its no match, Loma would toy with him and finish him, Pac and Loma at 140 is more competitive because of the size, but Loma still schools him, he wont hug and hold like Floyd either, he will throw a record amount of punches on Manny and make him look silly in an action boxing skill fight, no holding, no one air jab graze punch and run fast looking at clock than hold like Floyd did. Loma will blitz him with side to side, turning, hit and duck and moving and hit style.

Comment

Another STUPID THREAD!

Smh. Yet another STUPID THREAD! I think threads like this should be banned. If your thread doesn't make sense, it should be eliminated. Only an idiot thinks Lomo has a chance in a fight against Manny, ESPECIALLY at 140lbs. Manny is a one punch KO artist at that weight. It's his BEST weight. Lomo is too small. You morons think that the way to beat Manny is to "box" him. Guess what idiots!?!?!?!? He's an ATG! Boxers/movers don't bother him. You cannot run from Manny. You cannot out box Manny either. Floyd couldn't even do it!!!!! How the hell is Lomo or Crawford or Bradley or anyone else going to do it??????? Learn y'all **** and stop disrespecting LEGENDS! Lomo is one of my favorite fighters but I am not stupid. So, you all shouldn't be.

Comment

So if Manny and Loma do fight, are you going to cry when the naturally heavier fighter is going to be heavier on fight night?

Comment

LOL I owned Motorcity Cobra, he couldn't reply he might not show up again.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    Smh. Yet another STUPID THREAD! I think threads like this should be banned. If your thread doesn't make sense, it should be eliminated. Only an idiot thinks Lomo has a chance in a fight against Manny, ESPECIALLY at 140lbs. Manny is a one punch KO artist at that weight. It's his BEST weight. Lomo is too small. You morons think that the way to beat Manny is to "box" him. Guess what idiots!?!?!?!? He's an ATG! Boxers/movers don't bother him. You cannot run from Manny. You cannot out box Manny either. Floyd couldn't even do it!!!!! How the hell is Lomo or Crawford or Bradley or anyone else going to do it??????? Learn y'all **** and stop disrespecting LEGENDS! Lomo is one of my favorite fighters but I am not stupid. So, you all shouldn't be.
                    you have serious denial issues and are obsessed with Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Lomachenko is slightly taller. They have similar reach. I would pay to see that.

Also, never forget:

Lomacheko said Pacquiao beat Mayweather
                      Settle down there Maxi, Loma just moved up to 130, let him do his thing at his new weight class.

Comment

Working...
                      X