No announcement yet.

Rumor Report: Jose Benavides vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor Report: Jose Benavides vs Brandon Rios

Maybe at 154 or a catchweight since Benavides can't make 140(Benavides last fight was at 151)& Rios can't make 147(I believe)

According to Esnews
    Last edited by El Tejano; 04-12-2016, 08:47 PM.

That's a good fight for Jose. Rios should be worn down enough for him to win and it's a name on his resume. Jose seriously needs to learn how to control distance though and fix his footwork. Anybody who stands in front of Rios gets eaten alive.

Comment

elie had a video with that title.. but didnt even say a source or anything just showed them working out, dont think rios would take that

Comment

I quit being a Rios fan after his poor performance against Bradley. He never was skillful but he was tough and game. He train hard and fought hard and hit hard and had no quit in him. Then in a very important fight he shows up in terrible condition and quits. I don't think I am unreasonable as a fight fan to not give a damn about a Rios fight until and unless he starts fighting like the old Rios again.

Comment

Cotto's got dibs though.

Comment

I thought Rios retired.

Comment

On second thought I am interested in this fight because Benavides is in it. It will be a chance for him to prove himself and for Rios to redeem himself.

Comment

Is Benavidez planning on skipping 147 completely? Why, is he getting that big from inactivity?

Comment

Working...
                X