No announcement yet.

Campillo is gonna break Beterbiev's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campillo is gonna break Beterbiev's record

He is focused, he is stronger, he's back!! Today Campillo will shine, he's gonna box Beterbiev all day.

Here a video of him of last days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvnC0r8jikM

Nah, he will get slaughtered by Beterbiev. I don't have problem with Campillo but just because he won a few fights he's obviously not the same as years before, he's pretty shot and old. He was just a safe choice for Beterbiev instead of Chilemba.

Comment

In my opinion, this fight will go one of two ways:

Either Beterbiev jumps on him and stops him similarly to the way Kovalev did, or Campillo schools him and gets robbed horribly.

I know I've been mentioning this a lot lately, but I recently just saw his fight with Murat, second fight with Shumenov and fight with Cloud and in those decisions were some of the worst scores I've ever seen. Absolutely disgraceful. I don't know what it is about Campillo but judges just don't seem to like him.

But Beterbiev might just be a beast.

Comment

Beterbiev is gonna stop him
        Campillo won't run.

Comment

Campillo brings nothing, which is sad to say as I once was a big fan. I expect a KO of the year candidate today from Beterbiev.
          Last edited by IIG; 04-04-2015, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Campillo has a glass chin

Comment

Good fighter bad chin

Comment

I honestly don't know how this will go, sort of leaning on Campillo though.

Comment

If Campillo is capable of hear the end of four round there is a fight. But those first rounds will be a hard work. I hope he ran for the first 3 and maybe then, if beterbiev get frustrated or tired... Not easy.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think he has it in him to survive the early onslaught anymore. If he can, he'll make Beterbiev work hard for this. I'd be very happy if Campillo pulled this off.

Comment

Working...
                    X