Boxing Superstar Victor Ortiz calls out Bum Bum Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree vs the punchbag......interesting

Comment

It was about time Ortiz said something. Rios was always talking ****, but when Ortiz was right next to him in person not a word came out of rios' mouth....

http://youtu.be/H1lHD6XhjWU

Comment

This will be a great co-main event for a Pac fight. Make it happen. They hated each other for years

Comment

Rios would come in what that Frazier attitude, he would rather die than lose to Ortiz, expect a brutal knockout or for Ortiz to quit. Ortiz has less heart than he thinks, he said in one interview that he doesn't know why it's not clicking in the ring anymore, but it's simply because he has lost desire.

Comment

pac vs khan and rios vs ortiz in the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              pac vs khan and rios vs ortiz in the undercard
              Good ****ing card, not great, but better than most crap nowadays.

Comment

ortiz is like the mexican camacho jr. when the going gets tough, ortiz gets going... out the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I'm no longer interested in this one anymore, it's inevitable, Ortiz folds and then quits. I want Rios in with Provodnikov or Matthysse
                  This...

Boxing noobs have short memory - what has Ortiz done to earn a main even HBO/Showtime paycheck?

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                    It was about time Ortiz said something. Rios was always talking ****, but when Ortiz was right next to him in person not a word came out of rios' mouth....

http://youtu.be/H1lHD6XhjWU
                    Man, that was pretty awkward to watch LOL. Rios and Mikey both looked kind of nervous when Ortiz got into the ring.

I'll embed it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Man, that was pretty awkward to watch LOL. Rios and Mikey both looked kind of nervous when Ortiz got into the ring.

I'll embed it.
                      what's he supposed to do? Sucker punch him? Get into into a ghetto ass pushing match?

All I got out of that is that Rios and Mikey genuinely dislike Ortiz. It seems to me, from listening to them, that Ortiz was something of an idol to Brandon. Victor was always the golden boy, charismatic and what not, but also seems to be a double face lying douchebag. Brandon, for all his faults, seems to be all heart.

i would root hard for Rios to break Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X