No announcement yet.

Will mayweather remain undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will mayweather remain undefeated?

Mayweather is one of the bests but who has the chance to beat him? He looked good in his last two fights but to be honest, he was fighting fighters that get tired easily and weren't as fast as him. I'm not hating on floyd I'm just asking if there is any boxer with the hand speed, food speed, and intelligence to beat him

unless he starts to deteriorate at a faster rate, or gets KTFO in Jonesque fashion....I cant see him losing to anyone between 140-147. their are guys who are stylisticly bad like Lara, Trout and Martisvyan who are big slick and fast junior middleweight but I dont see him facing them...too much rish vs. reward but they have the best shot

Comment

as long as he stays away from real fighters

Comment

There is a reason he picks who he fights, and at the time he fights them. As long as people pay for his lifestyle he is not giving you the fights you want. He thinks you are a sucker.

Comment

As long as he stays far away from Pacquiao (as he's doing a great job of already) he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
            There is a reason he picks who he fights, and at the time he fights them. As long as people pay for his lifestyle he is not giving you the fights you want. He thinks you are a sucker.
            Pretty much lol.

Comment

the second I see a poster say Floyd ducked this person or that person, I instantly tune their dumb azz out. Morons..

to answer the question: NO, nobody will beat Floyd before he retires.

Pac is too predictable with his lunging left hands and Floyd would counter him to death when he wasn't potshotting him with his right at a safe distance.

Who else is even worth bringing up?

Khan? Please.

Garcia? Please.

Broner? Please.

I think the dummies and haters need to stick to fantasy fights that never happened in the past like Margacheato, Szu, Sugar Ray Leonard, SRR, and whatever other dumb and theoretical argument they can make. the real fighters of this era certainly couldn't do it.

Comment

fraud's management team is working their ass out to make him remain undefeated. the strategy is actually a simple 4-step plan, the # 1 step is dodge #2 avoid #3 evade, and #4 duck, worthy opponents at all costs.

there ya go...

Comment

I don't think he will. My reasoning isn't some imagined ducking or any of that kind of bu!!shyt. I think he will get beat because he loves the limelight. This love will make him accept a fight he won't win because of a disadvantage in age or size or both. Old age catches all fighters, Floyd won't be the exception.

Comment

Cherrypicker lol....the guy has defeated like dozen world champions and major world Titlist in a row....name one fighter who has done that...you guys are hopeless haters....who should he fight then?

Comment

Working...
                    X