Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If margs didn't have illegal wraps vs Cotto would Miguel still b undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If margs didn't have illegal wraps vs Cotto would Miguel still b undefeated?

It's obvious margs cheated vs cotto anyone who says otherwise is. Cotto hater or a margarito fanatic. Clearly cotto has never been the same fighter since and it's a sad story Bc b4 that fight he was a top 5 p4p for 2 years straight since the. He doesn't fight with that killer instinct which made him
    One of the most feared and avoided fighters in the Sport just like Bradlleys trainer said on an article on this site so my question is do u think he would still be undefeated? I'd say yes Bc if he was the same fighter Roach would've never let Manny fight him in 09 and if he did no doubt miguel would've won I. My mind.

I doubt it. He still would have lost to Pacquiao and Mayweather

Comment

Wouldnt be undefeated but he does beat margs by decision...

Probably would have had a better career,,,, not struggled so much vs mayorga and clottey and foreman .

I do think that manny and floyd would always beat him......

Austin trout would still beat him due to size,,,, but it would be more competitive...

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
        It's obvious margs cheated vs cotto anyone who says otherwise is. Cotto hater or a margarito fanatic. Clearly cotto has never been the same fighter since and it's a sad story Bc b4 that fight he was a top 5 p4p for 2 years straight since the. He doesn't fight with that killer instinct which made him
        One of the most feared and avoided fighters in the Sport just like Bradlleys trainer said on an article on this site so my question is do u think he would still be undefeated? I'd say yes Bc if he was the same fighter Roach would've never let Manny fight him in 09 and if he did no doubt miguel would've won I. My mind.
        K'd and reported.

Comment

Prime Margarito beats Cotto no matter what

Comment

Similar outcome and I'm in no way convinced his wraps were loaded for that fight.

Comment

he squeaked by an old ass Mosley and got beaten by Margarito. GET OVER IT

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Prime Margarito beats Cotto no matter what
                Margaritos career is suspect so his prime isn't a legit prime.

Comment

I do think if margs didnt cheat and cotto beat him,,, that would have been huge because cotto would have cleared out the division beating judah, shane, and margs.

Their would have been huge pressure on floyd to fight cotto as both were undefeated and in their prime,, Probably wouldnt have been as big as floyd/manny fight but a floyd/cotto fight in late 2008 or 2009 would have been epic and been as big as tito/oscar..

Its really a shame what happened to cotto in the margs fight,,

How boxing history would be different today had that fight been different...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    he squeaked by an old ass Mosley and got beaten by Margarito. GET OVER IT
                    Lol and tony got embarrassed and ktfo by and even older Mosley! Face it bro, Tony was a fraud!!!
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 07-14-2013, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X