Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't me and my fellow African Americans get a long?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why can't me and my fellow African Americans get a long?

Theres this new personal trainer in my gym who doesn't like me and my training partner at all. Every morning I say good morning to this guy he just rolls his eyes and ignores me. He gives me and friend evil looks. Today's I handed him my gym swipe card. After he scanned me in he slammed my card on the table and walked away. The reason I think he hates me and my friend is because he charges $10 a class for boot camp workouts. Me and my partner have been doing our own boot camp/crossfit workouts for years. I think he hates the fact that we're doing it our own instead of paying him. I want to approach him on the situation but I'm afraid that an argument will break out and people say look at these two black thugs arguing. It really bothers me when I'm working when he is there. He makes me feel very uncomfortable. BS, what should I do?

You think that because he is also black, he should automatically like you? Kind of naive man. He sounds like a dick head. Black people can be dick heads too.

Comment

Probably jealous, just ignore his pettiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        I'm afraid that an argument will break out and people say look at these two black thugs arguing.
        How old are you trigg?

Comment

Part of being an adult and a responsible person of society is to ignore situations. People aren't meant to be friends with everyone.

Comment

there is enough bait for these phucking scumbag, hateful and cowardly racists.

why do you keep giving them a sounding board for Christ's sake?

Comment

I would ask him about it.

You are a paying customer, he needs to remember that. I would honestly ask him what the tension is about. If he laughs it off and says there isn't any, you will now have at least made him think about the way he's coming across and he will be more aware of his actions around you. If he has beef, well then he needs to get it out the way.

You dont need to feel uncomfortable there. Your membership goes towards keeping him employed and he needs to remember to show manners and respect to all members

Comment

forget about him trigg,just carry training like you normally do brother! if he wants to have an attitude then cast him out your mind,you don't need that negative thinking when training,or you could simply piss him off by out doing him at his own **** ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  Theres this new personal trainer in my gym who doesn't like me and my training partner at all. Every morning I say good morning to this guy he just rolls his eyes and ignores me. He gives me and friend evil looks. Today's I handed him my gym swipe card. After he scanned me in he slammed my card on the table and walked away. The reason I think he hates me and my friend is because he charges $10 a class for boot camp workouts. Me and my partner have been doing our own boot camp/crossfit workouts for years. I think he hates the fact that we're doing it our own instead of paying him. I want to approach him on the situation but I'm afraid that an argument will break out and people say look at these two black thugs arguing. It really bothers me when I'm working when he is there. He makes me feel very uncomfortable. BS, what should I do?
                  dunno! since you got a problem with black people...hang out with white people..or people from other races.

Comment

I can't believe you guys would ignore that? Why would you do something like that, thats fcuked up? If someone is making life uncomfortable, confront them about it....you dont have to be aggressive or hostile, just calm and assertive to get to the bottom of it?

Comment

Working...
                    X