Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll have to see how Floyd looks in his next fight. What age will he be, 37?

He could become an old man overnight.

Comment

• Who's doing the better job?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        What a great fight, what great results, thank goodness we don't have to scrutinize each others scorecards for the next 6 months over a controversial robbery this time.

Manny will probably come out guns blazing against Bam Bam Rios, his window to fight Floyd is closing.
        Window to fight Floyd is already closed. Fight dont mean **** anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          Funny **** is I've been writing about that two-hop jab, jab straight left hand for years. It took draining fighters to weaken their legs and lose the ability to MOVE while boxing for that predictable **** to be effective. That and Hatton leaping in with hail mary haymakers.

Ever since fighting Marquez that third time, we saw Pacquiao had learned nothing since 2008, if you want to get real about it.

And the funniest part about all of this is the peasants pretending that they aren't typing through tears.
          Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          regarding pacquiao's technique, that right foot two-step followed by a weak ass back hand jab then a lunging straight left is so goddamn predictable and ineffective at closing the distance against movers. he did it frequently with mosley and bradley too which failed each time because they just circled to his right and kept their distance. marquez finally capitalized on it. if i can see it, surely roach saw it. when pac started doing it again last night, it was obvious they learned **** all since the third fight.
          Spot on. Pac got caught doing what he's been doing his whole career. This is the first time Marquez was able to fully capitalize on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            We'll have to see how Floyd looks in his next fight. What age will he be, 37?

He could become an old man overnight.
            He lost some skill when he fought Cotto. Robert Guerrero, a pressure fighter can be his toughest fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfanjunior View Post
              He lost some skill when he fought Cotto. Robert Guerrero, a pressure fighter can be his toughest fight.
              This is how you can tell that someone doesn't watch boxing:

Boxers don't lose skill. They lose conditioning and attributes, but never skill.

We'll see a lot of posts like this now that Bullshitter from Manila just got the demons exorcised from his asss Benny Hin style.

Comment

Boxers don't lose skill. They lose conditioning and attributes, but never skill.

We'll see a lot of posts like this now that Bullshitter from Manila just got the demons exorcised from his asss Benny Hin style.

LMAO! You wrong for that.

Comment

Jay owning folks as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    If Bob allows it, I think JMM would take the Bradley fight and go for the chance to hold a WW title. That's just me but I think he will if the moneys fight. It's not like Bradley would put age on JMM.... JMM's hardest fights are past him.
                    Stylistically, Bradley would probably be a more difficult opponent than Pac for JMM. But regardless, in most people's eyes Bradley lost clearly to Pac so I don't see why JMM would be motivated to beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Stylistically, Bradley would probably be a more difficult opponent than Pac for JMM. But regardless, in most people's eyes Bradley lost clearly to Pac so I don't see why JMM would be motivated to beat him.
                      Because in fact Bradley won, and it would still be a credible win for Dinamita if he beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X