Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor (Emelianenko) is not human — he is an android!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor (Emelianenko) is not human — he is an android!

Fedor is not human — he is an android!

It usually is a curse when a certain community within the fight world begins to clamor about a fighter then steps back in awe and labels him unbeatable. Once a fighter has been adorned with such a moniker, it usually brings catastrophic results, prompting the fighter under scrutiny to fudge up and lose … sometimes twice in a row.

It happened to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.It happened to Matt Hughes. It happened to Randy Couture. It happened to Wanderlei Silva.

It won’t, however, happen to Fedor Emelianenko.

Sure, Fedor was rocked when his Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic blasted him with two successive straight left hands, but the Russian machine recovered quickly and wound up trouncing Cro Cop. Though the fight carried through the allotted timeslot, it wasn’t close.

Fedor put a systematic beating on the Croatian, welding shut his stake at claiming the title of world’s baddest heavyweight. Sure, Cro Cop survived and actually fought very well from his back, but he simply couldn’t do a thing to offset the incoming attrition from Fedor. When the fight was eventually brought back to the feet, Fedor nullified Cro Cop’s attacks, limiting him to single strikes and eventually scored takedowns.

Cro Cop was supposed to pose as a legitimate threat to dethrone Fedor, but while he hung in there and kept the fight entertaining, the duel, in essence, was a shellacking in favor of the defending PRIDE heavyweight champion.

Fedor has yet to lose in PRIDE and after he dismantled and subsequently battered Filipovic who is left for him to tackle? Godzilla? Witnessing Fedor lay waste to the heavyweight division for the last few years is like watching SKYNET’s T800 Series Terminators destroy Los Angeles.

Seriously, let’s ponder who exactly stands a chance at toppling Fedor in the wake of his whipping of Filipovic. Nobody in the heavyweight class within PRIDE’s ranks will beat him. Not Nogueira (he’s already lost twice), not Cro Cop if/when they rematch, certainly not Mark Hunt, not Josh Barnett and not Sergei Kharitonov.

Fans and media alike always boast of PRIDE’s supreme heavyweight division, but if only one, maybe two fighters pose only a relative threat to the king’s throne, exactly how deep is the division?

That’s not to say the UFC’s are any better. Absolutely nobody — and I mean nobody — currently under contract to Zuffa stands a snowball’s chance in Hell against Fedor. Andrei Arlovski would get his ass handed to him. Tim Sylvia would be submitted within a minute or two. Frank Mir would gas after three minutes and wind up getting pummeled into submission. And Paul Buentello would get clobbered.

As it is right now, Fedor is an unstoppable juggernaut bombarding his opposition like Genghis Kahn decimating ancient Asia and parts of Europe.

Nice copy and paste from the Sherdog article.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Playa
      Nice copy and paste from the Sherdog article.
      Was I pretending to be the author?
      It's called: "Sharing is Caring"

Comment

dont underestimate arlovski.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cooler
          It's called: "Sharing is Caring"
          Everyone goes to Sherdog before coming in here.

Your contribution = caca.

Have a nice day.

Comment

LOL@RudeBub!!

Comment

[QUOTE=The Cooler]Was I pretending to be the author?
              QUOTE]
              Yes you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
                Everyone goes to Sherdog before coming in here.

Your contribution = caca.

Have a nice day.
                Oh please forgive me I didn't know that.
                It won't happen again

Comment

[QUOTE=Tha Playa]
                  Originally posted by The Cooler
                  QUOTE]
                  Yes you were.
                  Next time, I will cite the source for your stupid ass

Comment

Working...
                  X