Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better poster? Dr. Orgy or Erik13?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    My vote goes for Erik.
    Mara Salvatrucha for life holmes

Really? is he really butthurt about that?
    Yeah why do u think he called me gay and voted for Dr.orgy? He also gave me red k for that comment. A true keyboard warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
      That was a low blow, considering I'm a type II diabetic, so I don't have any choice.

Calling me "Hitler" is a low blow too, since both my grandfathers and many other relatives fought against the Nazis in the Soviet army. One grandfather was permanently injured, a grand-uncle was killed in action and another grand-uncle was captured and held in a Nazi POW camp for nearly 4 years.

But because Erik13 is a slimey little piece of ****, he's mentally unable to understand anything like that.
      Listen here Hitler, nobody wants to hear your sorry ass excuse on why you drink a woman drink. Now STFU.

Comment

That was a low blow, considering I'm a type II diabetic, so I don't have any choice.

Calling me "Hitler" is a low blow too, since both my grandfathers and many other relatives fought against the Nazis in the Soviet army. One grandfather was permanently injured, a grand-uncle was killed in action and another grand-uncle was captured and held in a Nazi POW camp for nearly 4 years.

But because Erik13 is a slimey little piece of ****, he's mentally unable to understand anything like that.
        I'm sorry for calling you Hitler and saying Diet Pepsi was a woman drink, now take me off ignore

Damn your family faught against the Nazi's and their grandson became a nazi. Ironic isn't it?

Comment

You are a scumbag, jrosales13.

Is Erik13 your alt account?
          And, you're a racist Hitler and apparently kind of fruity. Didn't know you swing that way. But, it all makes sense now that is why you're so close with Stone Roses. What is going on there? :gay:

And, you also a ***** made for having me on ignore yet taking me off to respond to me.

Of course he is my alt. Every username you see with a 13 is my alt

Now fuck off Hitler go drink that woman drink.
          Last edited by jrosales13; 07-18-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

You are a scumbag, jrosales13.

Is Erik13 your alt account?
            I wish

Comment

I'm not a Nazi.

I've never had any affiliation with any such organization. As far as I know, I don't have a drop of German blood in me.

Again, calling someone a Nazi is VERY offensive, it's at least as bad as using the other "N" word. On some websites you'd be banned for it.

If you had even the slightest bit of decency or character and if you were of normal intelligence, you'd drop the "Nazi" and come up with more creative tactics. But you can't because you're not only a scumbag, you're also a moron.
              But, you're a Nazi... Is not like Erik is lying by calling you that. You're what you're.

Comment

I'm not a Nazi.

I've never had any affiliation with any such organization. As far as I know, I don't have a drop of German blood in me.

Again, calling someone a Nazi is VERY offensive, it's at least as bad as using the other "N" word. On some websites you'd be banned for it.

If you had even the slightest bit of decency or character and if you were of normal intelligence, you'd drop the "Nazi" and come up with more creative tactics. But you can't because you're not only a scumbag, you're also a moron.
                "someone said i drink a woman drink"

If you weren't a moron you would stop putting people on ignore everytime they own you.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
                  I wish
                  You know damn well I am your alt, and Burner is also your alt.

How many alts do you have?

Comment

You know damn well I am your alt, and Burner is also your alt.

How many alts do you have?
                    3... you, Mak, and Burner...

Comment

No.

Mak and Burner are NOT childish, annoying little bitches like Eric13 and jrosales13.

Those guys are real boxing fans, not silly kids like you.
                      Makavelli and Burner aren't Klitschko fans, doesnt that make them either A, Black supremacists OR B, self hating ******s.

According to your logic that is...

Comment

Working...
                      X