Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Football Is A ****ing Joke.....No Creativity Involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i have given it several chances myself but the **** like watching paint dry,but to each his own.

Comment

Running over a line on a field in no way compares to Messi dribbling the ball the length of the pitch, taking the ball effortlessly past a few players, knocking it past the keeper, and slipping it into the net, causing the partisan crowd to erupt in applause and amazement.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        Running over a line on a field in no way compares to Messi dribbling the ball the length of the pitch, taking the ball effortlessly past a few players, knocking it past the keeper, and slipping it into the net, causing the partisan crowd to erupt in applause and amazement.

Kicking a ball in a net in now way compares to Joe Montana orchestrating a 90 yard drive, picking the defense apart, culminating in a spectacular leaping grab to put the 49ers ahead in the Super Bowl. See? I can do it too!

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post

The Drive baby

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
            Co-signed. I've given soccer plenty of chances and I can clearly see the athleticism involved, but it's boring as ****. The only thing that makes it worth watching is psychotic Mexican commentators.
            Really??? i just Mute those buzzards and put some music on .... i can't stand them ... they say NOTHING about the actual tactics of the game, just screaming and clever names for the goal posts when they're hit

Comment

I appreciate both sports ... most know me as a huge football fan on here, but i am also a very big Futbol/soccer fan and i can't wait till the world cup ESPN is gonna show it on HD, no more spanish announcers

Comment

I'm a huge American Football fan, i'm actually goin over to London to Wembley to see the game for the second year in a row in October. But it comes nowhere close to football(soccer..) for me. Not talking about anyone here obviously but the whole "bunch of men chasing a ball and only scoring one or two goals" crap only comes from people with short attention spans as far as i've seen, mainly americans who dont like to take longer than five second breaks from eating which is why american football is the biggest sport there

Comment

I agree, Yank Footy is ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X