Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
    Crown sucks. .. .
    May you have a wonderful evening sippin you favorite beverage bruh.

Comment

• Bumming out pretty hard today, what's up boys.

Comment

• Wtf is good!?

Comment

• I was wonderin when ya'll was gon show up. Im watchin FNFs whatchall up ta?

Comment

• Lakers spurs then shobox for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              May you have a wonderful evening sippin you favorite beverage bruh.
              Yea thanks.

Ever finish a liter of crown in one night then crack someone in the face with the bottle with vomit dripping from your chin?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Lakers spurs then shobox for me
                I might DVR ShoBox, and watch it tomorrow. I was thinkin of orderin Showtime extreme so I can see all the prelim bouts, but I doubt I will. Even though I wanted to see Escalante.

Comment

• Whats sho extreme!?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Whats sho extreme!?
                    Its an additional showtime channel that comcast has. I sure Time Warner has it too, but Im not fa sho.

What a fukin robbery this last bout on FNF. Marie-Francoise won that fight hands down, but they gave the canadian fighter a draw, when he got his ass outclassed worse than Rios did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                      Yea thanks.

Ever finish a liter of crown in one night then crack someone in the face with the bottle with vomit dripping from your chin?
                      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Its an additional showtime channel that comcast has. I sure Time Warner has it too, but Im not fa sho.

What a fukin robbery this last bout on FNF. Marie-Francoise won that fight hands down, but they gave the canadian fighter a draw, when he got his ass outclassed worse than Rios did.

Comment

Working...
                      X