Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF v. PAC on PPV: How much would you Pay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
    I live in in Jersey too. Every PPV I watch is at a Bar for free. Hooters also shows the fights for free down here. Only time I Pay is when I go to boardwalk hall to see them live.
    Can you send me an advert from a paper or something when it goes down?

I have never heard of this.
    In Chicago, bars have to pay a ton for ppvs, and they get fined heavily if they show it without paying a huge fee.

It's not that I don't believe you, I am just shocked.
    I've talked to many bar owners and they say to buy the ppv costs a fortune so even the big bars charge cover.

Thanks. I wanna know if I am missing out or something.,

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Can you send me an advert from a paper or something when it goes down?

I have never heard of this.
      In Chicago, bars have to pay a ton for ppvs, and they get fined heavily if they show it without paying a huge fee.

It's not that I don't believe you, I am just shocked.
      I've talked to many bar owners and they say to buy the ppv costs a fortune so even the big bars charge cover.

Thanks. I wanna know if I am missing out or something.,
      I go to this place in woodbrige New Jersey called Big shots. They always show the fights and they never charge a cover. They even have a event calandar that shows all the fight dates.

Comment

I go to this place in woodbrige New Jersey called Big shots. They always show the fights and they never charge a cover. They even have a event calandar that shows all the fight dates.

They showed Pac-DLH for free?

Really?
        or last year Hatton-Mayweather for free?

Comment

They showed Pac-DLH for free?

Really?
          or last year Hatton-Mayweather for free?
          Yeah they showed both. The DLH fight made it a packed house so I went to another spot called Yogi's. They also showed the DLH fight for free and it was less packed.

Comment

Yeah they showed both. The DLH fight made it a packed house so I went to another spot called Yogi's. They also showed the DLH fight for free and it was less packed.
            Wow, i knew there was something good about jersey.

man, i don't understand why you can't make left turns in that whole state.

i watched last years fight at a party, and it was 25 bones to see Pac-dlh here.

and i looked like a mofo to find a place to watch it for free.

Comment

Wow, i knew there was something good about jersey.

man, i don't understand why you can't make left turns in that whole state.

i watched last years fight at a party, and it was 25 bones to see Pac-dlh here.

and i looked like a mofo to find a place to watch it for free.
              Worse case senario here is you pay a $2 cover to watch a fight at Fox and the hound.

Comment

Working...
              X