Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator For Mandatory Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo going to 160 is a clear duck of Lara, Andrade and Charlo.

Comment

Charlo just exposed himself

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Dont assume GGG wants no part of a fighter that has not even entered into the 160 division or into such any such conversation!!! And team GGG hasnt indicated anything at all about being for or against a Charlo fight so there is nothing to speculate about. You are drawing conclusions based on nothing at all, period.
        Charlo is most certainly in the conversation. I'm basing it off the fact Grovelkin has already run from Lara. Surely you don't still think Gennad outboxes him after what you saw against Jacobs!!?

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            Charlo is most certainly in the conversation. I'm basing it off the fact Grovelkin has already run from Lara. Surely you don't still think Gennad outboxes him after what you saw against Jacobs!!?
            You are clueless!!!! GGG just fought the most PROVEN middleweight in the world and you come up with a make believe that he is leery of a junior middleweight who has done NOTHING at middleweight. Link a GGG quote that says he wont fight Charlo or STFU! There have been NO conversations where GGG has said that he will not fight Charlo, that is your PURE bias!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Heiland is trash, he lost to 4 total bums, has another 2 Draws and has a 44% Ko Ratio.
              Yes, I know...you are responding to someone else's conversation. I'm talking about Charlo and a guy here who said that GGG is leery of Charlo who hasnt even fought at middleweight.
              Last edited by richardt; 03-27-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

He can't fight Chalo this year. He's fighting Saunders for the last middleweight belt then Canelo if Canelo has the balls to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  Well we will find out about Charlo's chin and punching power real quick against Heiland. Heiland is big and can punch. If Charlo can get that brute out of there then he is a bonafide MW. As for Thurman yes he is very reluctant to fight Spence. He says he wants to unify the division yet won't say he would go straight into the Spence unification. Is he ducking? For now. Will he fight him eventually? Its possible. Golovkin seems to want no part of Charlo though. If he isn't fighting BJS, Canelo or Jacobs then Charlo will be right there. Charlo would make a stylistically appealing fight with Gennad so there will be no reason to avoid it down the line. Unless he just doesn't want that work!!
                  Golovkin wants no part of Charlo??? Charlo wasn't even a middleweight untill a few months ago. Golovkin has this year planned out before Charlo moved up. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    He's finally getting his chance to earn that mandatory spot instead of just being there by the way of watered down sanctioning body rankings. Let's see what he's really made of.
                    He's gonna get his ass kicked

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      You are clueless!!!! GGG just fought the most PROVEN middleweight in the world and you come up with a make believe that he is leery of a junior middleweight who has done NOTHING at middleweight. Link a GGG quote that says he wont fight Charlo or STFU! There have been NO conversations where GGG has said that he will not fight Charlo, that is your PURE bias!
                      The difference between a great boxing mind and a fan like you is you don't see the obvious until it plays out before your eyes. A genius like me sees what is coming before it happens. I'm the first one that said Grovelkin would get KO'd by Canelo. Charlo is the next great MW. Just sit back and grab your popcorn. Boxing lives on and I'm always right!!

Comment

Working...
                      X