Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Brook vs. Spence - Face To Face, Presser Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Brook vs. Spence - Face To Face, Presser Fireworks

Spence vs. Brook Video of Press Conference - Kell Brook will defend his IBF World Welterweight title against U.S. star Errol Spence at Bramall Lane in Sheffield on Saturday May 27, live on Sky Sports Box Office and live on SHOWTIME in the U.S. on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING.

[Click Here To Read More]

I suppose it's all to hype the fight, but Spence's behavior dissing Brook isn't attractive. And it would be unwise for him to assume he's so talented he's going to just blow Brook away.

Comment

lol, bragging about a controversial win over Shawn Porter. Spence is going to beat that arse.

Comment

The guy who said "all you gotta do is make weight" 40 times is on to something. They know brook is going to struggle to make that weight. I'll take spence in this.

Comment

Grown men behaving virtually like 10 yr old kids. Fascinating, if you think about it.

Comment

Controversial? Brook did a very nice job in that fight. Nothing controversial. His distance and timing was on point. As far as who will win this fight tho, I am not sure. Spence looks great. I think we will definitly find out how good each fighter really is

Comment

its going to be a great fight. Spence is bringing that belt back to the states. man he's going to target that eye something terrible

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                The guy who said "all you gotta do is make weight" 40 times is on to something. They know brook is going to struggle to make that weight. I'll take spence in this.
                Spence is bigger than Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  I think he means Brook probably gained muscle to fight at MW so it might be hard to get back down to 147. Spence is pretty lean and doesn't have the mass that Brook has. Gonna be a good fight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Brook was struggling to make 147 before moving up to fight ggg.

Comment

Working...
                    X