No announcement yet.

I am not trolling(i was at first) but GGG is legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Only if you're scoring on a curve (he's doing better than expected therefore he won the round).

Happens all the time in boxing when a big favorite ends up in a real competitive fight. Remember all those people crying robbery after the first Mayweather vs Maidana fight? Mayweather was a huge favorite so just the fact that Maidana did much better than expectations was shocking to a lot of people but that doesn't mean he won the fight. Or another example was Eric Morales vs Maidana where everyone thought Morales was shot and was going to die, people were saying it was a robbery but showing tremendous heart doesn't win rounds.

The right guy won last night. It was a close competitive fight but Jacobs came up a bit short, plus the knockdown certainty didn't help. There is no possible way Jacobs won 8 rounds and Golovkin only 4. No possible way. And that's how many rounds Jacobs would have to have won in order to win the fight because of the knockdown point loss. If Jacobs won 7 rounds then the fight is a draw because of the knockdown. Absolutely impossible Jacobs won 8 rounds last night, that's just very bad scoring (scoring on a curve) or a flat out lie.
    Some of you guys need to go back to school.

Also, not everyone overcompensates at all. You are generalising there, not saying that you aren't right in some cases of people doing that with their scoring, but a lot of people just score a round on its own merit, like me.

You can easily make a case for Jacobs winning that fight, it was the close rounds that could swing the fight 7-5 either way, or even 8-4 if you give one guy all the swing rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
      I am white..what are you talking about?
      Pretty White I'd say...

Comment

larry is just a ******

he fan boys up with white fighters every now and then to prove he isnt racist or something, I dunno what goes through his mind tbh

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
          SALUTE!!
          ... Some dude here just managed to steal larry xxx BS account!... again...

Comment

Working...
          X