Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christy Mack's pvssy lips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lisa ann gets fuked loads and shes very known glorified whor3.

her pum is still nice and i would rah lick it. it looks good and she gets fukd more than anyone else cause if anyone didnt known, she's the virtual reality star. she has made hundreds of scenes.

its weird what happens when you are about to come with her vids. really weird.

i had a girl doggy style last year watching lisa ann (she was dirty from pof). i went to that phase when youre about to come, boom, it was a lesbian scene, and boom out of nowhere lisa started doing something cool af and it was a great orgasm.

i love lisa ann. ashlynn brooke, id literally go out with, and raven riley. eva angelina is hot.

maybe christie mack has a baby.

Comment

i think tiffany holiday has a baby. shes a babe too. great ****, mashed up pum. stil would love to fuk her. i just wouldnt lick.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Just typed it up on google search, nothing is wrong with her puss, she has the best type love that enlarged labia lips.

To me her flaw is her ugly azz tattoos and mental health and low morals lol

Nothing wrong with her puss she has the best kind, the worst puss is those ones with no external labia its like a slit. yuk.
        cthulhu vags look ****ing gross and feels weird to me. slit or in between is ideal.

Comment

Okay THATS IT!!!!!! I'm sick of women getting attention now, fuk you guys, now I'm gay.....

WHAT!?!?!?

Comment

who is this person and why aren't there any pics?

Seriously this lounge has deteriorated badly. You're all a bunch of man bun wearing betas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              who is this person and why aren't there any pics?

Seriously this lounge has deteriorated badly. You're all a bunch of man bun wearing betas.
              Bish ass n.igga dont ever question me

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Bish ass n.igga dont ever question me
                I'll knock you into Bolivian, young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  I'll knock you into Bolivian, young man.

Ill **** you till u lov me, f.aggot

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    If that was true then all p.orn stars pvssies would like that, Lisa Ann still has a pretty pvssy and it's been thru more wars than Arturo Gatti
                    Surgery bro.

Bleached A-holes, fake ****, sewed up labia etc etc.

Comment

I googled it, and yeah those things are like huge drapes hanging off to the side... gross

Comment

Working...
                      X