No announcement yet.

Leo will kill frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo will kill frampton

But British drunks count glove punches so who knows how it turns out.

Yes, Leo will fight smarter. He will use his length and give Frampton less to counter. He will fight a little more like he did vs mares and use his jab better

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      Yes, Leo will fight smarter. He will use his length and give Frampton less to counter. He will fight a little more like he did vs mares and use his jab better
      Maybe, or Frampton might move and box more than he did in the first fight because he's more of a boxer anyway.

One could argue that Frampton has the ability to make the fight easier but less exciting.

Comment

Idk, Frampton's got more dimensions to his game than Leo and is an overall better boxer. I could see Frampton dropping or possibly KO'ing Leo.

Comment

I think Frampton is going to be more confident, utilize more movement, and make leo look silly

Comment

the counterpuncher normally performs better in the second outing, because they had 12 rounds to analyse the opponent and get the timing right.

See: Marquez vs pacquiao, martinez vs williams, mayweather in both his rematches, leonard vs duran.

I dont know what cruz can really change, if he wants to fight a smarter fight, he will give frampton more room to breathe.

Comment

Leo not killing nothing. All he will do is lose again or win a controversial decision and they run it back for a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Leo not killing nothing. All he will do is lose again or win a controversial decision and they run it back for a third time.
                Leo will slaughter him

Comment

Yall are acting like the first fight wasnt razor thin. It could have went either way. Leo definitely can fight better, he can be a little less wreckless

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                    Idk, Frampton's got more dimensions to his game than Leo and is an overall better boxer. I could see Frampton dropping or possibly KO'ing Leo.

That sig.

I'll never forget the beating Broner caught that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X