Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more impressive, Bolt or Phelps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really no difference. Both are equally great IMO.

Comment

bolt.

virutally everybody runs when he's a kid. not everybody has access to somewhere to swim.

Comment

Bolt for the fact that he is the fastest runner in the world and with the exception of alot of americans most people have run at least once in their lives. now compare that to how many have swam. Its like boxing in a country where there are few boxers its easy to be great. try being great in US or Mexico. So my point like others have said its the competition what makes you great.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Is Phelps on it too?
          Doubtful, but you never know.

There was never the suspicion on swimming athletes like there is on Sprinters.

I mean, it's pretty much a given every Sprinter who medalled in the past 5-8 olympics has been juiced to the gills.

Comment

They both appear to be modestly endowed...neither are impressive in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              They both appear to be modestly endowed...neither are impressive in that regard.

maybe they are growers, not showers.

show some respek.

Comment

Bolt, not to take away from Phelp's accomplishment, but running is what everyone does, young and old (except for crippled) and everyone kinda think in their minds that they are fast or at least want to be. No one swims unless you go to the beach, pool or river.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  maybe they are growers, not showers.

show some respek.
                  Phelps ain't big but i bet if it the swimsuit was off and it was allowed to hang free, it would have a decent flopped curve to it. I think the suit does him no favours. I think he's of decent size.

I bet it looks great when its a few thimbles of blood short of a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    The 200m distance is favorite distance for both Phelps and Bolt. Look at how many chances Phelps gets an opportunity to win gold at. vs Bolt.

The events Phelps won the eight gold medals in Beijing:
                    Race 1 -- 400-meter individual medley
                    Race 2 -- 4x100 freestyle relay
                    Race 3 -- 200 free
                    Race 4 -- 200 butterfly
                    Race 5 -- 4x200 free relay
                    Race 6 -- 200 individual medley
                    Race 7 -- 100 butterfly
                    Race 8 -- 4x100 medley relay

In the 110m too much speed is a disadvantage.
                    I can't believe the utter stupidity of this statement. So, phelps, in your opinion, isn't as good of an athlete because he participates in MORE EVENTS? What the fcuk is wrong with people?! America is getting dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      I can't believe the utter stupidity of this statement. So, phelps, in your opinion, isn't as good of an athlete because he participates in MORE EVENTS? What the fcuk is wrong with people?! America is getting dumber.
                      Where did I say that? My first comment in this thread was you cannot compare the two events. You comment was utterly stupid since I never posted an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X