Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith To Canelo: I'm Not An Old Cotto Or a Small Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith will make it a fight

Comment

Open scoring and Canelo is already 7 rounds up.

Comment

Smith is talking wreckless with his weak resume and weak punch

Comment

Nope you are worse, you aren't even the best in your own family.

Khan had handspeed, Cotto had experience and skills.

Liam Smith has a stupid smile.

Comment

Ok. I like this Smith kid. F the haters Smith. Shock the world!

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
              Nice change fool. Lucky I screen-shotted it.

Not to mention the fact you left the original version in your photobucket you soppy turd. So my original post still shows it.

Now gtfo you sad little worm.
              Lol, checkmate

Comment

Cotto got his next future opponent i see.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                  I have other versions of proof too. You're done son, get over it. Carry this on though homeboy, and I might just sig everything else and expose you to the whole forum. 2,950+ posts just lost all their credibility (if they had any to start with, what with the rubbish you come out with).
                  You got caught trying to pull a fast one. It happens dude, but dont let the humiliation force you deeper into the abyss. You've been completely exposed as a dickless troll with so much time on your hands you go and photoshop a picture to make it look like someone made a typo. As if that's a big deal in the first place. You tried to mess with Lou Cipher and you got owned. Quit while you can still have a little bit of dignity. You piece of metabolic waste.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    Nice change fool. Lucky I screen-shotted it.

Not to mention the fact you left the original version in your photobucket you soppy turd. So my original post still shows it.

Now gtfo you sad little worm.
                    Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    You seriously went through all the hassle of photoshopping a picture to make it look like I made a typo? You do know there is a whole big world out there to explore right? I command you to get outside and get some vitamin D from the sun you troglodyte basement dwelling little toilet bowl freckle.

Someone make a Thunderdome thread for these two. Would be epic.

Beercules

!! Anorak

boxingfan91

ShoulderRoll

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                      Oh yeah, a guy like me with too much time is your nightmare. I come prepared. Goodbye Mr fake boxer.

btw - anyone wants more proof I have video, plus he's left evidence I won't tell him about LOL.
                      The more time you spend trying to frame me into a typo (oh the shame), the more you prove my point. Just move on with your "life" and go hump someone elses leg you peasant. Cut it out with the photoshop and the fake photobucket accounts. You're wasting bandwidth. Its bad enough all the oxygen you waste. Simpleton. Eat my scrotum you bowl streak

Comment

Working...
                      X