Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official boxingscene election Clinton or trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    The president being black has created a racial divide in America. Now I've really heard it all.
    Youre probably one who thinks blacks cant be racist

Comment

God, I am really glad that there are more people in this country then B-Scene loungers.

Shaking my head at this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        No, the idiot supporting Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown caused racial divide in this country
        Youre probably one who thinks blacks cant be racist

Comment

Oh man I was up all night laughing. I mean Trump may be a complete ass clown, but even he's better than Ted Cruz.

I think Hilary will win but it will not be cakewalk or a Floyd/Manny thing. Trump is going to make an aggressive play for white male voters across party lines. he is going to compete in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida.

he is going to make people angry both sides and that will make people come out and vote, which is a good thing IMO. The higher the turnout, especially among white voters, the more of a chance he has to win.

Besides this is Hillary, she got beat by a black man at a time when very few people ever thought a black man could get elected President of the US. Is it so hard to believe she wouldn't lose to an uber wealthy white man, with a populist message, who isn't beholden to the special interest groups and far right religious whack jobs.

Comment

No, the idiot supporting Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown caused racial divide in this country
            So the President isn't allowed to sympathize with a family over the loss their son in such a high profile case??? Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked and of course pulled out his ready to go gun to shoot an unarmed kid lol Not trying to get into a Zimmerman vs Martin debate, but if Zimmerman wasn't trying to play copper with his neighborhood watch badge and follow a random black kid in a hoody cause he looked "suspicious", the kid would've made it home fine and Zimmerman wouldn't be looked upon as a murderer by half the country. As far Martin, if some dude is following me and I have no clue who he is and he's not police, yeah I'm going to wonder what's up and if necessary we could come to blows.

The fact that Zimmerman was following him in the first place ignited everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Oh man I was up all night laughing. I mean Trump may be a complete ass clown, but even he's better than Ted Cruz.

I think Hilary will win but it will not be cakewalk or a Floyd/Manny thing. Trump is going to make an aggressive play for white male voters across party lines. he is going to compete in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida.

he is going to make people angry both sides and that will make people come out and vote, which is a good thing IMO. The higher the turnout, especially among white voters, the more of a chance he has to win.

Besides this is Hillary, she got beat by a black man at a time when very few people ever thought a black man could get elected President of the US. Is it so hard to believe she wouldn't lose to an uber wealthy white man, with a populist message, who isn't beholden to the special interest groups and far right religious whack jobs.
              Trump is significantly behind in most all general election polls. And it could be worse than we think if some of the GOP doesn't unify behind him. If that doesn't happen, cancel Christmas, it's over. In the latest poll I saw Trump is behind 13% and is far behind on trust with every issue besides handling the economy.

If Hillary wins the 19 states that every democrat of the last 20 years has won, then all she has to do is win Florida. And thats not even counting that she could win Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, and other states she could win.

Comment

Calling out blatant racism by a white dude doesn't mean we think black people can't be racist lol good god
                HiLo Rudyo! is spot ****ing on lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Trump is significantly behind in most all general election polls. And it could be worse than we think if some of the GOP doesn't unify behind him. If that doesn't happen, cancel Christmas, it's over. In the latest poll I saw Trump is behind 13% and is far behind on trust with every issue besides handling the economy.

If Hillary wins the 19 states that every democrat of the last 20 years has won, then all she has to do is win Florida. And thats not even counting that she could win Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, and other states she could win.
                  Yes he is behind now, but that doesn't mean anything in this environment. Trump is changing the "rulebook" daily. He is a billionaire, businessman, TV star, populist, Presidential candidate something never seen in this country. No telling where this goes.

Again my dude, this is Hilary. She's been in front before and pissed it away.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    So the President isn't allowed to sympathize with a family over the loss their son in such a high profile case??? Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked and of course pulled out his ready to go gun to shoot an unarmed kid lol Not trying to get into a Zimmerman vs Martin debate, but if Zimmerman wasn't trying to play copper with his neighborhood watch badge and follow a random black kid in a hoody cause he looked "suspicious", the kid would've made it home fine and Zimmerman wouldn't be looked upon as a murderer by half the country. As far Martin, if some dude is following me and I have no clue who he is and he's not police, yeah I'm going to wonder what's up and if necessary we could come to blows.

The fact that Zimmerman was following him in the first place ignited everything lol
                    Zimmerman had the right to defend himself, that prick also defended the kid who built the clock. He'll defend any muslim or black before the facts even come out

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      The president being black has created a racial divide in America. Now I've really heard it all.
                      You're the one said that, ****** not me so your just laughing at yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X