No announcement yet.

****ing Allergies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing Allergies!

I was merrily walking along my usually route to work today. Beautiful morning, nice blue sky, white clouds drifting like cotton. Sun is out, it's nice and warm, and it's only 8:30am.

I walk passed the farm and see the farmer on his tractor and smell an unpleasant mixture of cut grass and hay.

I think nothing of it and continue on my way.

I arrive at work and sit down at my desk. Five minutes later and all of a sudden my hands and the back of my neck is drenched in sweat. My nose feels hot and is streaming clear liquid. My throat is all dry and hot feeling, and feeling like it's gonna close up. There's a funny taste in my mouth.

My head goes cloudy and I feel drowsy and get achy shoulders.

I remember pretty much all though last summer my girlfriend was walking around with allergies so bad. And I wasn't always the most sympathetic. Sometimes I even found it amusing. I guess this is pay back.

And now I can't help being reminded of last week when a colleague was suffering and I said "I guess I'm lucky. I've never suffered with allergies."

FML

Anyone else feel my pain?

I have an allergy to dust mites. When people have untidy houses my nose runs like a tap and my eyes feel like they've been pepper sprayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
      I have an allergy to dust mites. When people have untidy houses my nose runs like a tap and my eyes feel like they've been pepper sprayed.
      lol how you figured out it was due to dust mites?

My allergies just kick up whenever they want this works everytime doe so keep it on you and you guy but it at the 99 cents store.

Comment

Working...
      X