Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The populations of Eastern Europe are declining, and aging. They should be welcoming these people.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      By muslim rats. Rats are also good at breeding/inbreeding and destabilizing the ecosystem. Sound familiar?
      How this guy doesnt get banned ill never know.

Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        How this guy doesnt get banned ill never know.

Unbelievable
        I'm middle eastern myself and I don't bash race, it's all directed at one specific POS religion. Ban all the militant atheists here too while you're at it.

Go refresh your tampon you sensitive PC apologist.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          I'm middle eastern myself and I don't bash race, it's all directed at one specific POS religion. Ban all the militant atheists here too while you're at it.

Go refresh your tampon you sensitive PC apologist.
          Ah yes the go to BKM response. Anyone that doesnt want to dehumanise an entire sub section of the worlds population by comparing them to rats is a 'PC apologist'

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
            The populations of Eastern Europe are declining, and aging. They should be welcoming these people.
            Not when they don't integrate properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              They should take all the Christians,Yazidis and Shia Muslims. the others they should send them back! ( They are economic refugees)

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                They should take all the Christians,Yazidis and Shia Muslims. the others they should send them back! ( They are economic refugees)
                Wouldnt Shia Muslims be plotting to destroy infidels and such? Why are we letting them in?

Comment

Wouldnt Shia Muslims be plotting to destroy infidels and such? Why are we letting them in?
                  I find Shia Muslims, at least the ones ive met, to be more progressive than Sunnis. Maybe it's because they're from Iran or Azerbaijan, but they were well integrated into our city and actually enjoy western culture. Shias don't have the influence of Wahhabism affecting them and keeping them primitive like the Sunnis do. I agree with th poster that suggested welcoming them because, along with the Christians, they integrate into western society. Sunnis prove repeatedly they aren't interested in integrating, hell they can't even get along with the other sect in Islam. That tells you all you need to know. Add to that that most aren't interested in working and have a sense of entitlement fostered by western countries who bend over for them in the first place.
                  Last edited by El-blanco; 09-22-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I find Shia Muslims, at least the ones ive met, to be more progressive than Sunnis. Maybe it's because they're from Iran or Azerbaijan, but they were well integrated into our city and actually enjoy western culture. Shias don't have the influence of Wahhabism affecting them and keeping them primitive like the Sunnis do. I agree with th poster that suggested welcoming them because, along with the Christians, they integrate into western society. Sunnis prove repeatedly they aren't interested in integrating, hell they get even get along with the other sect in Islam. That tells you all you need to know. Add to that that most aren't interested in working and have a sense of entitlement fostered by western countries who bend over for them in the first place.
                    S'all good mate. Im asking him in reference to the other Islam oriented thread

Comment

S'all good mate. Im asking him in reference to the other Islam oriented thread
                      Which one? Lol they've all blended together.

Comment

Working...
                      X