Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    I back him and so do plenty of english black guys we all now because he is dark skin make some of you guys scared. The power is scary and he is dark and tall and. The only reason why AJ is loved by others is because he is light skin non-threat type
    You racist piece of shyt, mods are a disgrace for not banning racist scumbag like you!

Comment

ffs the fans don't want to see you fighting fighters you have already knocked out. Alabama bummer. Fight the top guys

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        He was literally previously going for 50 tomato cans, he has been the most paranoid heavyweight about losing his 0 for all time .. do you not remember the famous baby heavyweight speech at 30 fights. His first 25 fights wouldn't even qualify as journeymen. Famously 22 fights odd he fought a guy who lost his last seven.

If you search back on youtube there are some great fights were the commentators are going mad at his easy picking of opponents to pad his record.
        Lol...No one believes you bro, the one place you don’t want to go is Resume. Wilder has now surpassed AJ in resume.
        Thanks to AJ’s recent bum schedule.

So you want us to go back in time when Wilders resume wasn't justified and ignore the current state.

Get off the shortest bus possible Marty McFly. And find that rusty Delorean. Time to get back to the present and use current fight data.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          You racist piece of shyt, mods are a disgrace for not banning racist scumbag like you!

WTF - Please explain how he is racist? My guess is you can’t do it with out sounding racist.

Comment

all the idiots that keep screaming how Ortiz "almost" won is the reason theres demand for the rematch. personally i dont wanna see it because Ortiz hasn't done anything since that tells me it'll be different. but theres something to talk about in the buildup "he had him doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              all the idiots that keep screaming how Ortiz "almost" won is the reason theres demand for the rematch. personally i dont wanna see it because Ortiz hasn't done anything since that tells me it'll be different. but theres something to talk about in the buildup "he had him doe!"
              I take Whyte over Ortiz rematch any day. Even Kownacki is better fight than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
                Been a big Wilder fan up to this point but if he rematchs Ortiz in a rematch no one is asking for, I'm done. What about Whyte, kownacki, povetkin, Parker or pulev as he waits on Joshua & fury to clear up their respective fights? Those are all good names smh. No one wants to see an ortiz 2 fight
                Pulev is top rank not happening, povetkin is shot, parker is trash. Whyte will get knocked out.

I rather Deontay fight the other fury so he can get used to a boxing heavyweight and then rematch tyson fury.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  But he isn't the most popular heavyweight. Don't lie.
                  Let’s see the fight ManFan. Sure you would love to argue over popularity based semantics. That keeps favorite fighters safe behind distraction.

Not going to argue about a matter of perspective. Where boxing generates the MOST revenue, the United States Wilder is the most popular fighter for sure. That probably changes in the UK the worlds second largest boxing market.
                  Good day sir!!

Comment

No shyt is what your mom does when i give her **** YOU clearly need to shut your mouth as clearly you know what i am talking possibly another high school boy he got roughed as a child having flashbacks now

Comment

I take Whyte over Ortiz rematch any day. Even Kownacki is better fight than Ortiz.
                      i prefer Whyte over Ortiz too.. Dont care too much for Kownacki. but all im saying is blame all these idiots here that keep harping on how Ortiz "almost" beat Wilder for this rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X