Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Expects To Get Better, Doubts Wilder & Fury Will Improve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    shouldn't you be trying to straighten out your weirdo twerking poisoning son?

or was all that rubbish just some big cool story, bro ?
    Shouldn’t you be teaching your fat kids how to skateboard and stop being infatuated by an 8 year old. I told you it’s weird. You still can’t see it can you? Still ask about him after 27 posts. Imagine if i said it was a joke like Jonah Lomu I don’t think you would be able to cope. You are a bit wet behind the ears.

Anyway jokes aside send me your address I have a toy action figure that twerks I would like to send that to you so you can focus on something else. Good man

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Can you update us on whether wilder punches hard?

Maybe check with brezeale in a few weeks once his concussion has healed.
      Lololololol Brezeale is not top level. I didn’t watch the fight . Let me guess Wilder hit him with a lucky punch?

Good for him anyway do you think I’m salty? I want him to win. Imagine if Brezeale won today?...... there will be no more you to banter with and I lose half of my brothers as they will be mourning. Why would I want that? He just needs to fight AJ and if he beats him through my tears I will still come on here and congratulate you all..... football is my main passion, boxing is my side piece . Well that will be my excuse if Joshua lost. Now go and put baby oil on your body and celebrate the win...ciao

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Lololololol Brezeale is not top level. I didn’t watch the fight . Let me guess Wilder hit him with a lucky punch?

Good for him anyway do you think I’m salty? I want him to win. Imagine if Brezeale won today?...... there will be no more you to banter with and I lose half of my brothers as they will be mourning. Why would I want that? He just needs to fight AJ and if he beats him through my tears I will still come on here and congratulate you all..... football is my main passion, boxing is my side piece . Well that will be my excuse if Joshua lost. Now go and put baby oil on your body and celebrate the win...ciao

you sure are a weird little fella LMAO

at least you admit that you are a casual fan, unlike the others

but that baby oil talk man, wtf ?

if you talk that way at home, I guess that explains why your kids are weird

Comment

you sure are a weird little fella LMAO

at least you admit that you are a casual fan, unlike the others

but that baby oil talk man, wtf ?

if you talk that way at home, I guess that explains why your kids are weird
          Kids.?? How many do you have your eye on?? Still doesn’t explain why you want to know how an 8 year old twerks lol.... that’s weird. I thought you were the one with the fat kids I had one kid. Remember you were amazed an 8 year old wanted to poison me. Were you really that slow or you are horsing around?

Nice rebuttal you are getting better you came across really F#ucking creepy before now you are just a creep

Comment

Kids.?? How many do you have your eye on?? Still doesn’t explain why you want to know how an 8 year old twerks lol.... that’s weird. I thought you were the one with the fat kids I had one kid. Remember you were amazed an 8 year old wanted to poison me. Were you really that slow or you are horsing around?

Nice rebuttal you are getting better you came across really F#ucking creepy before now you are just a creep

stop telling ridiculous stories you dumb kid

why you felt the need to tell us that your weirdo son twerks in the mirror..... and why you felt the need to tell us that moronic story about how your son is trying to poison you..... defies logic

I am forced to ask you a simple, reasonable, question

that stuff you write about boxing..... you know, the stuff we argue about..... should I take that stuff more seriously than the twerking dribble, and the poisoning dribble?

what do you write that should be taken seriously ?

Comment

stop telling ridiculous stories you dumb kid

why you felt the need to tell us that your weirdo son twerks in the mirror..... and why you felt the need to tell us that moronic story about how your son is trying to poison you..... defies logic

I am forced to ask you a simple, reasonable, question

that stuff you write about boxing..... you know, the stuff we argue about..... should I take that stuff more seriously than the twerking dribble, and the poisoning dribble?

what do you write that should be taken seriously ?
              Well a re#tard asking what he should take seriously I don’t know the right answer that will not set you off.

You keep saying us . Why do you do that? You have asked and mentioned about my 8 year old for over 30 posts. Nobody else but you. That is weird. Whether you believe it or not it’s outlandish that a weirdo from New Zealand continues to ask me the same question then says I’m dumb as he continues to ask the same ******ed question. What is it with you and little boys that twerk? Surely you can focus on something else it just damn creepy. At least use a different angle. It’s a bit stale but each to their own. Maybe you might be getting some green k from other paedos that are getting a kick out of your questioning. If so crack on. Are your fat kids to obese to twerk. How is the skateboarding with them getting on?

https://images.app.goo.gl/4ApF5mnnS7D95S5q7

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                In my humble boxing opinion, I find it hard to believe that if Wilder can catch Fury, with his superb defense and elusive style, he wont catch AJ, who his slow on his feet, doesnt move his head, is very hittable and is the smaller man as well..

I like AJ, but I just don't see it, even tho he's the better boxer.
                This guy nailed it.

Comment

Well a re#tard asking what he should take seriously I don’t know the right answer that will not set you off.

You keep saying us . Why do you do that? You have asked and mentioned about my 8 year old for over 30 posts. Nobody else but you. That is weird. Whether you believe it or not it’s outlandish that a weirdo from New Zealand continues to ask me the same question then says I’m dumb as he continues to ask the same ******ed question. What is it with you and little boys that twerk? Surely you can focus on something else it just damn creepy. At least use a different angle. It’s a bit stale but each to their own. Maybe you might be getting some green k from other paedos that are getting a kick out of your questioning. If so crack on. Are your fat kids to obese to twerk. How is the skateboarding with them getting on?

https://images.app.goo.gl/4ApF5mnnS7D95S5q7

you are too weird for me son

you are weird

your twerking son is weird

telling someone to rub themselves in baby-oil to celebrate a boxing match is weird

telling someone that your weirdo twerking son is trying to poison you in order to "console" them..... is super-weird

don't EVER send a christmas present LMAO, or do anything nice for me..... please

Comment

you are too weird for me son

you are weird

your twerking son is weird

telling someone to rub themselves in baby-oil to celebrate a boxing match is weird

telling someone that your weirdo twerking son is trying to poison you in order to "console" them..... is super-weird

don't EVER send a christmas present LMAO, or do anything nice for me..... please
                    You have said this 31 one times .lol . An 8 year old dancing in the mirror is normal if you want to really visualise the dance moves or think about his hips gyrating but a grown man asking so many times how he does it is not weird? Hey I get it. Also Wilder complained about baby oil being the reason he lost against Fury, ( sorry drew) so I’m sure Wilder fans get the jibe. Are you autistic, serious question? In any case I agree no Christmas presents for your family although I can assist with skateboarding duties if you are still having trouble taking your fat teenagers to the park

https://images.app.goo.gl/2enBy3ZeD3tHdPi58

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                      At Noelanthony.i didn't hear deontay say that.but if he did there's no excuse why he want fight Joshua unless the contract has more flaws other then the split.and I wouldn't mess with kownacki.dillian whyte made a good point about kown he is big babies bestie and there both fatties with high punch rate with stamina.kownacki will be caught soon an well so deontay should take the safe route and fight Ortiz or Joshua
                      Great performance no criticism however even when he won have you not noticed his demeanour around mentioning Joshua, has changed? He is asking fans to be patient and we risk our lives and me and josh will talk soon. Give us time.... I’m not saying he is scared but he is not as eager and loud as he was and it’s team AJ saying now and Wilder is saying soon. That’s all

Comment

Working...
                      X