Deontay Wilder by Decision 1 0.79%
Dominic Breazeale by T/KO 12 9.52%
Dominic Breazeale by Decision 2 1.59%
Draw/Too close 2 1.59%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2019, 10:06 AM #831
Interim Champion

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 18,138.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
Everyone applauding Jim Grey, please stop. Dude is a total ******* thatís been checked by numerous fighters in the past. James Toney and Kostya Tsyzu are the most memorable. Obviously, what he said about Breazeale was true. But you donít **** on a guy that basically just saw his boxing career end. At least his boxing career as he envisioned it. Thereís more tactful ways of asking Wilder that question. Especially with Breazeale standing right there waiting to be interviewed. Not to mention, SHO didnít spend the last several months promoting this as a fight nobody wanted to see. Itís not asking too much to show the guy at least half the respect SHO has treated him with during the entire promotion.
You know, I really don't think Grey's intention was to insult Breazeale. I think he said what he said as a way of perhaps provoking Wilder into fighting a better caliber of opponent. Intentions aside though it was a thoughtless comment.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2019, 10:09 AM #832
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2295 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 29,510.36
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I can knockout a tiny horse.

You really have no clue, do you?
You're the one arguing with me about a post a six year old would know was not meant to be taken literally.

But I'm the clueless one.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:39 AM #833
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3135 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 32,532.82
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Joshua wants a 95/5 split or no fight now lmao.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:52 AM #834
Interim Champion

OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
Breazeale was up before the 10 count and he never wobbled after he stood up. Go watch it again.
Wrong again!
Old 05-19-2019, 10:55 AM #835
Interim Champion

Quote:
Joshua
Fury
Wilder
Whyte
Parker
Usyk
Joe Joyce
Daniel Dubois

I think these guys beat Ortiz

So maybe around 9th
Don't necessarily agree with the order you have but I think your right about who beats Ortiz (possible exception is Whyte).
Old 05-19-2019, 11:16 AM #836
Contender

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nicedavefromvancouv is just really nice
Bank: 1,257.69
Total Points: 16,096.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And just like that, Braezaele was flattened! Another highlight reel knockout! Fun fight to watch while it lasted. Braezaele took some hard shots at the beginning and caught Wilder with one of his own before it all went south. Wilder took his time, set him up with the left hook and Braezaele didn't see the right hand coming...
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:19 AM #837
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 36,292.15
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Really? He got up real quick and was totally fine at the count of 9 and 10.
Yes he got up, but he was essentially out on his feet and stumbled 10 feet backwards into the ropes.

He was in no condition to continue he wouldíve just gotten hurt more. Wilder really goes for it when he senses a fighters hurt. Yeah, Wilderís wide open to be countered, but if youíre not ready for it, youíre in trouble. Breazeale wasnít ready.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:39 AM #838
Interim Champion

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Calibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really nice
Total Points: 13,145.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
It's great.. No excuses now.
Make it happen.
Wilder/whyte for December.
I would love to see that fight! But you will see the usual suspects say that Wilder just beat AJ's left overs which would be true, that's why I don't understand why some want to see it so badly. Maybe they believe Whyte will win but whatever. Parker was able to hurt Whyte but he's gonna take Wilders power...
Calibaloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:40 AM #839
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2098 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,381.48
Total Points: 74,798.31
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Not going anywhere. Wilder was awesome, just wish he would fight like that more often.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Both AJ and Wilder fans should celebrate.

These wins are good for the sport of boxing.

And as a Wilder fan, I want to see AJ knockout Ruiz early on June 1 to make the unification the biggest heavyweight fight of all time. It now has the momentum to reach the level of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:43 AM #840
Interim Champion

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Calibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really niceCalibaloc is just really nice
Total Points: 13,145.93

Quote:
LMAO you are naive.

So Wilder is again avoiding the no.1 contender and fighting a 40 something year old guy with health conditions that he has already beating.
You have a reputation around here for being a bias, delusional,crow eating, fan girl so what you think of me holds no weight.

Wilder just fought last night how the facc do you know who he is avoiding already? Calm down. Your hate for Wilder makes you appear slower than you already are smh.
Calibaloc is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing:, breazeale, deontay, dominic, showtime, wilder

User Tag List