Poppin Pills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Hundreds? He must have a lot of cash.
    My sister was selling him 80mg, (greenish) for 7 dollars per. Yah he’s gtcash, but he was selling hm to his friends for double the price. She also sold fentanyl patches too.
    She had everything, including morphine in bottles. Cancer took her about 10 years ago, but she was a solid hardcore female.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I was only given a 30 day supply with no refills and I wouldn’t even know where to begin to look for some off the black market and would be afraid of buying some off the street or without a reputable pharmacy taking care of it.
      Cool, use your 30 day supply, and deal with the pain. I know several people who got hooked on prescribed opiates. They hooked up with a reputable street pharmacist, and kept using for years. Not sure what is going on in my neighborhood, but when I was still living in Cali, I seen lots of zombies, and it scared me.

Comment

ive got a ton of leftover xanax maybe about 150+ pills from when i was going through depression. it was like 7 bucks at walgreens lol of course with insurance coverage.

i do half (.5) when i feel like i need good sleep on a weekend. id say once every 4-5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          ive got a ton of leftover xanax maybe about 150+ pills from when i was going through depression. it was like 7 bucks at walgreens lol of course with insurance coverage.

i do half (.5) when i feel like i need good sleep on a weekend. id say once every 4-5 months.
          I still got some Paxil from like, 3 years ago. Probably lost potency by now. Never really liked that stuff to begin with though.

Comment

I still got some Paxil from like, 3 years ago. Probably lost potency by now. Never really liked that stuff to begin with though.
            thats only shelf life bro. thats just a discard date indicated by the manufacturer. think what would happen to these companies if they said theres no expiration dates on their products.

tabs never lose potency.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              thats only shelf life bro. thats just a discard date indicated by the manufacturer. think what would happen to these companies if they said theres no expiration dates on their products.

tabs never lose potency.
              I know those wouldn’t expire like real food, but I would still think their effectiveness would be reduced after a certain amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My sister was selling him 80mg, (greenish) for 7 dollars per. Yah he’s gtcash, but he was selling hm to his friends for double the price. She also sold fentanyl patches too.
                She had everything, including morphine in bottles. Cancer took her about 10 years ago, but she was a solid hardcore female.
                LOL thats a 40.00 EACH pill.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  LOL thats a 40.00 EACH pill.
                  That ain’t sh#t to an addict.

I’m not an addict YET. But I’m on my way there.

It’s weird. I can fall asleep without muscle relaxers fine, but then I wake up at around 2 or 3 or 4 and I can’t go back to sleep. I’ll be up for hours trying to fall asleep.

I try to eat some complex carbs, something light as that’s supposed to help. Get up and go to a different room or do laundry. Something to tire me out. Deep breathing exercises. Nothing helps.

So last night, after spending 3 hours up, from 2 - 5, I had enough and I took 5, 350 mg pills of soma and I was out.

My alarm woke me up at 8:30 and I had so much energy. I could tell I was intoxicated, but it wasn’t to the point where I couldn’t function. It was like being drunk without the impairment. Euphoric. At least I wasn’t tired like I normally am in the morning.

I would have reverse gay cowboy buttsex if it meant getting better sleep in return.

Comment

I got prescribed muscle relaxers for my back. They’re fu#king awesome.

So I’m about 2 or 3 weeks into them, and I’ve built up a tolerance now. So instead of taking 1 350 mg tablet at bedtime, I’m taking over a gram. Last night it was 1.450 gram. Let me tell you, sh#t feels awesome.

I don’t think I can pass a drug test, but I feel good. It’s like being drunk, but not being impaired. I’m all smiles right now.

You guys poppin anything? I’m just worried when I run out. Probably going to have the shakes. Similar to alcohol withdrawal.
                    Hell yeah, them moha****as is good, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Hell yeah, them moha****as is good, cuz.
                      Yeah I’m not too concerned about becoming addicted.

Worst case scenario, I slip into a coma and die from respiratory failure.

Sh#t, out of all the possible ways to go out, that one seems like the most pleasant.

Comment

Working...
                      X