No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I thought the report said, "No evidence of collusion" instead of, "No collusion."

That's a little different.
    yea he didn't even read my post correctly either...

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The personalities on Fox are far better, Tucker Carlson alone is better than everyone on CNN combined.
      I cant speak to that. But lets say there was only CNN and no MSNBC. CNNs rating would be similar to Fox's. If give Fox the slight advantage only because this country leans slightly to the right. Other than that the ratings would not substantially differ.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        His superfan excuse dont fly because Fox beats all the D superfan outlets like MSNBC and CNN combined.

Of course the Cartoon Network beats them too.
        lol you cant get stupider. the country leans to the right so yes the rating would have fox. But if you were to take out MSCBC the rating between CNN and Fox would not be substantially different. I dare say they wouldnt be significantly different. Opps I doubt you know the difference. carry on

Comment

• Ppl still on this Russian collusion bull****?

Election is next year, just vote him out.

2 1/2 years of crying already

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

again mueller said nothing is in there
            no sh it sherlock. you didn't understand my post yet again. ill just keep it moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              so you admit to playing "gotcha games"?

so you admit to being got?

Comment

• We're a democracy

You hate the president?

Vote him out

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  so you admit to being got?

Got sucks

They were lost without the books to have as a baseline

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"
                    -- Donald Rumsfed
                    Greent lol

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Dude, saying no evidence of something doesn't mean that it didn't happen. It merely means simply what it says: no evidence was found.

Is it possible there was collusion, but the evidence was well hidden enough? Of course.

The same way that being found not guilty doesn't mean you're innocent. Finding no evidence of collusion doesn't necessarily mean there was no collusion.

---Edit----

The sentence that there was no evidence of collusion is wrong anyway. There was plenty of evidence, but none rose to the level of pointing to collusion.

A communication from trumps campaign to the Russian government entity is evidence of collusion. But it doesn't mean there was collusion. The communication could be totally benign.That's what the report is basically stating.

But as far as evidence there was plenty. The damn report was 400 pages I think and most of it was blacked out. So evidence was there, it just did not show collusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X