No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC Fight Pass, Murphys Boxing Reach Multi-Year Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UFC Fight Pass, Murphys Boxing Reach Multi-Year Deal

UFC FIGHT PASS today announced a new multi-year partnership with popular Boston based promotion, Murphys Boxing. The promotion will make it's FIGHT PASS debut this Friday, May 10th, from Springfield, Massachusetts at MGM Springfield at 9:30 p.m. E.T. / 6:30 p.m. P.T. and will feature a 10 round main event, headlined by undefeated NABA Super Featherweight Champion, Abraham Nova vs. Mario Ezequiel Sayal Lozano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zuffa Boxing isn't really a thing yet, but Fight Pass Boxing is becoming a thing now it looks like.

I remember saying that UFC Fight Pass would eventually get into boxing & at least a couple random mfers acting like I was ******ed a couple years back lmfao.

Comment

Is this the “big” news Dana “lying yesterday but telling the truth now” white was going to announce.

Comment

The More Platforms spending money on boxing the Better! Especially for the fighters!

Comment

I see Diana White made his splash. This guy is like a crab, always trying to scab what he can from whatever falls from the top. Bet he feels like Sadam before desert storm lol,
          "King of his hill!!!"
          😂😂

Comment

It’s getting to the point where I may think about getting fight pass. White is positioning himself in boxing by absorbing good local promotions and good for him. Boxing is booming

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              The More Platforms spending money on boxing the Better! Especially for the fighters!
              I'm not sure its great for fans who need to pay more money to get access to more fights cuz sooner or later it does start to add up in $ & your time vs value you're getting, but its for sure good for boxers.

Comment

UFC Fight Pass or UFC PPV... bigjavi973… and people complain about DAZN on a boxing site..

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  UFC Fight Pass or UFC PPV... bigjavi973… and people complain about DAZN on a boxing site..

Subscribing will gain you access to the monthly UFC pay-per-view events for purchase (in addition to the 20 UFC “fight night” cards ESPN+ is already airing and all the other sports on the platform
                  so if a fight night is on fox or fox sports you CAN NOT watch ufc fight night on the app.... plus I STILL have to pay $60 for the BEST fights still?

imo like ESPN+ they got it all wrong.....

no one is gonna pay a streaming app, plus ppv, plus on cable too if you really wanna see "all of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I'm not sure its great for fans who need to pay more money to get access to more fights cuz sooner or later it does start to add up in $ & your time vs value you're getting, but its for sure good for boxers.
                    Yeah this is true also BUT for the fighters is gives them another platform to go fight on. If Dana White gets into boxing I'm sure it won't be 100% Exclusive on UFC Fight Pass Alone

Comment

Working...
                    X