No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Would Get Broken Brook I Already Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
    Spence: Crawford deserves no credit if he beats a shop worn past his prime Brook.
    But I’m going to delay this fight a few years because that’s the only version of Crawford I’m interested in facing and i’ll want all the credit in the world for it.
    Exactly. I wouldn't even be tripping on him if he didn't talk ****. Yet he wants to talk **** to and about Crawford but doesn't want to settle up like a man. Its B**ch s*it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
      Hey Crawford vs Brook is still a good fight I wouldn't call that garbage, but I'll tell what was garbage that Porter vs Ugas fight and Ugas got robbed down to the bitter ground now that's what you call garbage.
      that was a competitive match up not a foregone conclusion like crawford's fights. I had Ugas winning too, and I thought it was tainted every since the weigh in when Porter exhaled and lost .2lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Joshua already fights on DAZN so him signing with them is irrelevant.
        Eddie made that offer and he is Joshua's promoter. A Joshua fight 2x was guaranteed in the contract.
        Lol you think they going to pay Wilder 100 million dollars to fight some scrubs on DAZN? Yeah right
        Eddie did not make the offer. Skipper/DAZN made the offer. Joshua makes per fight deals with DAZN. For example, Joshua fights for Matchroom, not Matchroom USA. Should he receive an offer for a fight on Showtime, DAZN has the first right of refusal, meaning they can choose to match the offer and have the fight on DAZN (presuming the opponent also agrees) or Joshua fights on Showtime. Eddie clarified that earlier this yeah.

Secondly, the point was that even in signing the deal, the WHEN part of the deal was not set. Meaning, Joshua could decide to fight mandos, Fury, Hunter, Whyte, etc before fighting Wilder if he wanted to. The deal could not provide a guarantee that Wilder and Joshua would fight each other next. So, as it stands, Wilder can defeat Breazeale, then go back to DAZN and get the same or better financials for a Joshua fight should Joshua agree to fight him next.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          that was a competitive match up not a foregone conclusion like crawford's fights. I had Ugas winning too, and I thought it was tainted every since the weigh in when Porter exhaled and lost .2lbs
          I almost threw away my cheap scale after I tried that and it didn't work. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Exactly. I wouldn't even be tripping on him if he didn't talk ****. Yet he wants to talk **** to and about Crawford but doesn't want to settle up like a man. Its B**ch s*it.
            So you don't think that the delay in this fight is more about money than anything else. To me it's like MayPac, both knew that the checks were gonna be smaller after they fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
              This coming from a big coward so just fought a 140lbs that he couldn't even drop.

Someone remind spence that he's been ducking fighters for his entire career.

Sleepy faced slurred speech coward.
              Don't let his looks fool you.

Spence imo is the best WW on the planet. He'd beat Crawford pretty convincingly if they ever do fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                Don't let his looks fool you.

Spence imo is the best WW on the planet. He'd beat Crawford pretty convincingly if they ever do fight.
                All Spence wants to do is shoot his mouth off and stalk Crawford's Twitter. Everything but fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  I almost threw away my cheap scale after I tried that and it didn't work. LOL
                  I think all us tried that **** after seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Yeah, he uses the word "desperate" in a different context. Last time Wilder used it on Joshua and Hearn, he realized he can no longer accuse them of ducking, so he never mentioned it again.

Spence is so comfortable using it and so focused on the political side of it rather than the fight.

I could imagine the frustration of the people around listening to him. It's like asking him a particular question, expecting a particular answer, then he says something completely out of whack. Is this guy stupid or just really doesn't get it?

I don't remember Thurman, Garcia and Porter saying the same "desperate" thing when he was getting frustrated for lack of fights.
                    Yep. People around who obviously want to see him in the ring with Crawford must be thinking, "Can't this clown just throw even a few bones? WTF is he talking about?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Meh, more talk over a fight that's not happening anytime soon.
                      Exactly!

Spence still has Porter, Thurman and Garcia (if he wants it) that he can fight before entertaining Crawford and each victory is another bargaining chip.

Comment

Working...
                      X