Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-18-2019, 11:17 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,929.52
Total Points: 60,674.53
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
You should never post again then being bias towards anyone who fights out of Quebec.
What exactly are you trying to say
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-18-2019, 11:18 AM #72
This One Can See

Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 41,614.61
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
So now you're contradicting yourself? Are you that stupid? Here's what you said:

"One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. "

You said Team Garcia, The Garcias, Eduardo and the Garcia family! This means you are including all the Garcia's in the decision to take the fight when it was only Mikey! Try saying what you mean next time instead of implicating people who didn't even want the fight and then claiming you didn't say that. You think Robert or Eduardo are going to stop Mikey when he's convinced he can win? Keep contradicting yourself though dude.
Don't try and tell me what I meant, idiot.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I just clearly isolated the fact that I was referring to the whole family making bad decisions throughout their time in the sport. Quit trying to backpeddle, fool. I clearly referred to a fight that happened 19 years ago and not just the Spence fight in that post, ******.

You've just
yourself. Good job.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:20 AM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,308.89
Total Points: 49,447.63
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angad10 View Post
its hard to take you seriously when you dont even know the difference between you're and your.
Itís hard to take you serious when you take typos so damn serious.

Get a fuccckkin life.
kidbazooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:20 AM #74
This One Can See

A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Based on the amount of BS that you get on with, I'm sure it's more than you'll ever accomplish in your pathetic life. To say Mikey has done nothing and has no legacy is just ignorant hating. I'm not surprised you're defending such a stupid comment though since you are arguing with your own comments in response to my reply.
Pffffft.. Look at this whiner. Mikey is sh.t, boy. I've been saying this FOR YEARS.

"Hating"
Here you go baby.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:26 AM #75
This One Can See

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
Completely agree. He was so thoroughly outskilled, that this loss is going to follow him back down in weight.

Everyone, even though expecting Spence to beat down Mikey, expected Mikey to at least mount an effort to defend himself.

He didn't. Garcia just looked like he just didn't have the skills.
^^^^^^^^^^

He didn't. He's never had them.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:27 AM #76
Banned

Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 18,382.58
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd &amp; Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 

Bradley would've ducked Errol Spence worse than he did Amir Khan lol. This idiot got battered by Provodnikov and gifted a decision. He also went life and death with Diego Chaves... who is he to say someone looked foolish. Plus Pacquiao beat him worse than Errol did Mikey.
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:29 AM #77
This One Can See

Just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
Nope. One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. Both of which could be top 5 all time worst business moves ever.
Quote:
Are you stupid or just ignorant? Mikey was always the only one who wanted this fight. Both his father and brother told him not to take it but he was determined. Keep spouting nonsense though.
Quote:
No are you stupid?? I said "Team Garcia." Did I say "just Eduardo" or "just Robert" or "just Mikey?" No moron, I said "Team Garcia" and "the Garcia's." F.cking idiot.

What's hard to understand about that?? Can you read, idiot?
Quote:
So now you're contradicting yourself? Are you that stupid? Here's what you said:

"One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. "

You said Team Garcia, The Garcias, Eduardo and the Garcia family! This means you are including all the Garcia's in the decision to take the fight when it was only Mikey! Try saying what you mean next time instead of implicating people who didn't even want the fight and then claiming you didn't say that. You think Robert or Eduardo are going to stop Mikey when he's convinced he can win? Keep contradicting yourself though dude.
Quote:
Don't try and tell me what I meant, idiot.
I just clearly isolated the fact that I was referring to the whole family making bad decisions throughout their time in the sport. Quit trying to backpeddle, fool. I clearly referred to a fight that happened 19 years ago and not just the Spence fight in that post, ******.

You've just
yourself. Good job.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:30 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 29,443.30
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got youíre ass beat by manny so whatís youíre piont.
No he didn't.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:33 AM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 18,978.09

Quote:
Pffffft.. Look at this whiner. Mikey is sh.t, boy. I've been saying this FOR YEARS.

"Hating"
Here you go baby.
Mikey is ****? Why because he went 12 rounds with the hardest puncher and arguably the top welterweight? I picked Spence to win by UD or late KO so you can't call me a bias Mikey fan. I like boxing in general and was hoping to see a good fight while being objective about Mikey's chances. You are a grade A moron. You can keep saying it for years but only ignorant fanboys will believe that Mikey is ****. Anyone with half a brain doesn't trash boxers who have achieved more than they will in their entire lifetime.
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:34 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 18,978.09

Quote:
Just wow.
It's pretty sad that you have to contradict your own comments to try and prove a point that doesn't exist. Keep smoking crack or whatever has turned your brain to mush.
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends