Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Fight fire with fire and shut that fughin ignorant fugh Robbie up
    Once and for all
    Bet he did not respond to your challenge
    Fughin puzzy
    Be quiet and go watch this you.

Comment

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, jaded hey mods, you guys want to clear up our argument here? Maybe run some stats on when Maxi and I login and if I am his alt, and then permanently ban Robbie or myself to clear up the issue?

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Go back on your Maxi account you clown.
      No just wondering why you always log on your alt to agree with yourself. Remember when you ****ed up and i caught you?
      Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Caught me? Logged in? Hell I never logged out. You kept accusing me of being Maxi when I was new here and I played your game. But you got issues if you still think that. I spend a lot more time in the Lounge lately.
      You got caught and try to say you were playing.

It's damn obvious you're Maxi, you repeat and agree with everything he says. Try having a difference in opinion once in a while it'll make your alt more believable.
      Wow you’re really still into this. Let’s make a poll, or better yet get the mods involved. If I’m Maxi, I’ll take a permanent ban. If I’m not, you accept a permanent ban. Let’s do this ASAP.
      Why would i bet my only account with an alt? We all haven;t got multiple accounts like you Maxi.
      I only have this single account. You claim I do not. Let’s see who’s right.
      I know am right. It's pretty simple to change your IP Maxi. Only a fool like WBC WBA IBF wouldn't.

Comment

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, jaded hey mods, you guys want to clear up our argument here? Maybe run some stats on when Maxi and I login and if I am his alt, and then permanently ban Robbie or myself to clear up the issue?
        Now you trying to make bets i didn't agree to? You are a ****ing idiot.

They should ban you for trying that ****.

Comment

Now you trying to make bets i didn't agree to? You are a ****ing idiot.
          Didn’t agree to? You accused me of being an alt, so don’t pussy out now.

I am an alt apparently, so why are you worried?

Comment

Didn’t agree to? You accused me of being an alt, so don’t pussy out now.
            I didn't agree to it because there's no way to prove you aren't you ****ing clown. Having a different IP address means nothing.

They should ban you for trying to say i agreed to something i did not. You piece of ****.

Comment

Be quiet and go watch this you.

Your not stupid Robbie
              Your fughin ignorant
              Don’t take it from me , just look at all the other posters who know your a fughin idiot
              It’s unfortunate cause sometimes you do bring a logical argument

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Your not stupid Robbie
                Your fughin ignorant
                Don’t take it from me , just look at all the other posters who know your a fughin idiot
                It’s unfortunate cause sometimes you do bring a logical argument

I've seen your scorecards. They're ridiculous. Don't take it to heart.

Comment

I didn't agree to it because there's no way to prove you aren't you ****ing clown. Having a different IP address means nothing.

They should ban you for trying to say i agreed to something i did not. You piece of ****.
                  IP? You say I log in and out between accounts. Let’s see if that’s true. Let’s see on how many devices I’m logged in at once as well...

Big fat pussy you are.

Comment

IP? You say I log in and out between accounts. Let’s see if that’s true. Let’s see on how many devices I’m logged in at once as well...

Big fat pussy you are.
                    They cant tell that. All it takes is for you to run a VPN on a different device and you'll have two different IP's. Of course you know this.

Comment

Most people saw Kova and GGG win... yet they got robbed and had all their belts taken away.
                      Go back on your Maxi account you clown.
                      Jesus Vlad_... next time don't forget to activate the VPN to pretend you are on another country. This guy Robbie is too clever.

EDIT: LMAO robbie just talking about VPNs hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X