Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys still think floyd can cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys still think floyd can cut off the ring?

I used to get sht for this, but it was painfully obvious he was being circled all night by conor.

Conor outboxed and outclassed him for the first half of the fight. A 0-0 fighter making his pro debut lol.

Comment

He never had to... He was hardly ever the aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Conor outboxed and outclassed him for the first half of the fight. A 0-0 fighter making his pro debut lol.
        But that is not what you said would happen about a thousand times in a thousand threads you started these past months. You said he would destroy Mayweather because Mayweather couldn't beat a MARTIAL ARTIST and you didn't want to hear excuses from boxing people after Conor knocked him out. Who's making excuses now? Conor said he his no stranger to boxing and has been boxing all his life since he was a young boy so the inexperience excuse is bull. Boxing is a martial art and a damn good one and Mayweather is a master of boxing. I know damn well you aren't laughing out loud. You said Conor would win by KO no if ands or buts. You were wrong, wrong, wrong. Your miracle man, god, Conor lost, lost lost. Don't try to pretend you are laughing about it. I admire Conor for putting up a good fight and winning the first three rounds but that isn't winning the fight. He lost every round after the 3rd and got TKOed. Don't try to turn this into a victory for Conor and the UFC because it makes you look like a pathetic sore loser. The UFC's finest fist fighter outweighed Mayweather by an estimated 18 pounds in the ring and he was 29 to Mayweather's 40. Mayweather had been inactive for two years and he still knocked Conor out. Deal with it. Conor is not the king of boxing like you said he would be. I doubt he will be fighting any more boxing champions under boxing rules. Let him return to cage fighting where he really is king.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          Alright dude, fight's over. Go back to ****ting on Canelo for next month.

Comment

Not only that Floyd Folded like a used napkin in the 9th.

Ref is saying it's a low blow..

But is it now..

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            I think it was the part whereas the referee broke the fighters apart when Floyd looked hurt by a legitimate body shot (but the ref ruled it a low-blow, which broke Conor's momentum).
            Yes I was thinking of that too, it wasn't a low blow. Floyd was going down that time. Floyd folded. Either it's a clean shot or a low blow.

Got to check the replay on that.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              I used to get sht for this, but it was painfully obvious he was being circled all night by conor.
              Obviously its not one of his main strengths, and his most effective style. But he fights better going forward than 99% of fighters fight in their B style. But at the same time you can't say he fights better going forwards than elite guys who employ that as their main style.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Obviously its not one of his main strengths, and his most effective style. But he fights better going forward than 99% of fighters fight in their B style. But at the same time you can't say he fights better going forwards than elite guys who employ that as their main style.
                Yea, it's obvious now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X