No announcement yet.

Lomachenko would be average if he moves up to Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko would be average if he moves up to Lightweight

Loma is too small & does not have enough power to keep of the bigger men at lightweight.

IMO Jorge Linares, Mikey Garcia, and Robert Easter all beat Lomachenko. The only champion at lightweight that Loma beats is Flanagan.

Lomachenko is a P4P fighter but he should stay at 130 for at least the next 2 years. He still got unfinished business there.
    Last edited by Cuerno De Chivo; 05-22-2017, 01:26 PM.

Loma wouldn't be average at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Loma wouldn't be average at any weight.
      I disagree but i got to see it to belive it

Comment

Ok, so the general consensus is that he's ducking competition because he's at 130 and is scared but that he'd lose to anyone good at 130? What do we expect out of fighters? Are we unhappy until they go up too far (people even didn't give Brook props for GGG claiming he was ducking by doing it smh)?

Comment

Here we go with this moving up BS again

Comment

So moving up 5 pounds will suddenly make him average? Quit trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post
              Loma is too small & does not have enough power to keep of the bigger men at lightweight.

IMO Jorge Linares, Mikey Garcia, and Robert Easter all beat Lomachenko. The only champion at lightweight that Loma beats is Flanagan.

Lomachenko is a P4P fighter but he should stay at 130 for at least the next 2 years. He still got unfinished business there.
              i favor mikey to spark him out and Linares and Easter will be no cake walks

Easter is the least experienced but long, tall, skilled, power and speed...could clip loma

Mikey is the consummated boxer puncher with real one punch power

Linares has finally fought up to his potential in recent years

Loma isnt just gonna walk through these guys.....they are more dangerous than everyone he has fought thus far

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post

He's 5'7...he will eventually move up and will not be any worse. His power gets better every fight..he's learning to sit on his punches. I doubt any guys at 140 could take his punches and combos for 12 rounds

Comment

I'm sure you hope so but its doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    i favor mikey to spark him out and Linares and Easter will be no cake walks

Easter is the least experienced but long, tall, skilled, power and speed...could clip loma

Mikey is the consummated boxer puncher with real one punch power

Linares has finally fought up to his potential in recent years

Loma isnt just gonna walk through these guys.....they are more dangerous than everyone he has fought thus far
                    Losing to Mikey Garcia would not mean Loma's average.

Comment

Working...
                    X