No announcement yet.

GGG won on every criteria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    People are having a hell of a time defending the winner. I haven't seen any celebration whatsoever. That's kinda strange....
    When Ward won, there was debate but there was still much rejoicing among fans. Why are GG fans so salty in victory?
    because I expected the win and I am not trilled by the performance. Gennady could do much much better.

still clear victory over guy who was SMW or LHW tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      since when is landing at higher % and landing more punches criteria? stay in your lane

cus that was Ward fans argument for winning against Kovalev since he was outlanded.

LMAO

how strange

GGG not only outlanded Danny. He was more efficient too.

Skills

Comment

People are having a hell of a time defending the winner. I haven't seen any celebration whatsoever. That's kinda strange....
        When Ward won, there was debate but there was still much rejoicing among fans. Why are GG fans so salty in victory?
        Maybe because GGG fans are more educated than Ward fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          cus that was Ward fans argument for winning against Kovalev since he was outlanded.
          Except, you completely made that up. That was not the argument. Kovalev won on stats, Ward won on the actual quality of the work done and how the individual rounds played out. I've never seen anyone say Ward won the output.

Winning arguments is easy if we just completely make shyt up.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Maybe because GGG fans are more educated than Ward fans.

I've got some real bad news for you...
            (case in point, look at those holding the banners for GG on this forum)

Comment

Except, you completely made that up. That was not the argument. Kovalev won on stats, Ward won on the actual quality of the work done and how the individual rounds played out. I've never seen anyone say Ward won the output.

Winning arguments is easy if we just completely make shyt up.

nope ward fans were clinging to the landing % like how mayweather fans do every fight.

IT'S QUALITY OF WORK DOE!

But it doesn't even matter in this case because GGG outlanded Jacobs and had better efficiency.

SKILLS BABY

Comment

nope ward fans were clinging to the landing % like how mayweather fans do every fight.

IT'S QUALITY OF WORK DOE!

But it doesn't even matter in this case because GGG outlanded Jacobs and had better efficiency.

SKILLS BABY
                even if people say that after a fight to justify.. you dont know who has the higher % during a fight.. its not a scoring criteria.. its an after the fact "see i told you so and so was doing better"

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  even if people say that after a fight to justify.. you dont know who has the higher % during a fight.. its not a scoring criteria.. its an after the fact "see i told you so and so was doing better"

i'm just using the Ward/Floyd logic back on you idiots.

The scoring criteria =

Damage = GGG won that

Ring generalship = GGG held centre and was the aggressor. he won taht.

KD = GGG had that

Clean effective punching = GGG's jab did work. Jacobs was shoe-shining

Comment

Numbers do lie bc no way G out landed Danny

Comment

GGG landed more

GGG landed at higher %

GGG did more damage (look at danny's eyes and end of the fight draping on the ropes)

GGG had ring generalship (Danny was passive for the most part. outside)

GGG had the knockdown

It is what it is. Good effort from Jacobs. But it is what it is.
                      Yeah but Jacobs didn't get KO'd like everyone thought he would, so that means he wins because GGG can't "box" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X