Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury a better fighter than Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    At this point yes. This is a tough question since prime wlad was KTFO by men that were lesser fighters than Fury before he went on the long winning streak.

I'll say wlad because you can't just erase all the title defenses, even though most were against guys who were bums, garbage and worse.
    So his prime was when he was losing and not winning?

Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Okay.
      You can't possibly think that is what my post is stating or implying. If I am wrong and you seriously interpreted what I posted to mean that, then you are a f-cking idiot.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-14-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Wlad has the better boxing skills, but Fury has the better heart and balls. Wlad crumbles under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          That's what I think - yet several Fury fans believe Fury is simply a better fighter.
          Well they are off their rockers, Fury has not impressed me at all and i think his reign will be very short

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
            Wlad has the better boxing skills, but Fury has the better heart and balls. Wlad crumbles under pressure.
            I can agree with Wlad's heart..he does not perform well under pressure at all

Comment

Klitschko is clearly the more skilled fighter, but is he shot? Fury is as big, younger and awkward. The rematch will tell the tale.

Comment

Well judging on the only relevant info we have, their fight, he is a far far better fighter as he pretty much won every round.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                  Its not rocket science man,Wlad in his prime was better of course.
                  The question read "is" not "was".

So apparently the science was too much rocket for you ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Okay.
                    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You can't possibly think that is what my post is stating or implying. If I am wrong and you seriously interpreted what I posted to mean that, then you are a f-cking idiot.
                    Easy there, big fella. Flight was probably thinking of prime age Wlad vs prime fighter Wlad. We all know he was a skilled fighter when he was of prime age, but he didn't become a prime fighter until he hooked up with the late, great Emanuel Steward, who taught him to be first, fight tall, and protect his suspect chin.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      The question read "is" not "was".

So apparently the science was too much rocket for you ;-)
                      I clearly said Fury was the better fighter now...then he said not now but overall and that is Wlad..read the entire thread before trying to bash someone

Comment

Working...
                      X