Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video] james degale blasts carl froch: "he's a pu*sy...he don't want to fight me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video] james degale blasts carl froch: "he's a pu*sy...he don't want to fight me"

Seems like the "warrior" Carl Froch is only willing to test his skills against unskilled brawlers like Abraham and GGG, every skilled fighter he's faced (Dirrell, Ward, Taylor before he lost gas) have given Froch serious trouble.

No doubt Dirrell has the tools to beat him impressively.

This is exactly why I believe Froch will retire. Chavez Jr is out of the question and now Froch is left with nothing but the beasts. Ward smokes him, Andre Dirrell makes a mockery out of him, DeGale beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
      This is exactly why I believe Froch will retire. Chavez Jr is out of the question and now Froch is left with nothing but the beasts. Ward smokes him, Andre Dirrell makes a mockery out of him, DeGale beats him.

He like a cat in a cat trap

Comment

pssh you guys realize who carl froch is or are you dudes new to boxing?

lmfao, carl froch murders this motherfucker.

FYI Froch out boxed AA better then Ward lmfao.

Comment

Why you talkin to yourself TS?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Exactly what I was abt to say. This guy has some serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Comment

froch should just retire.

its a real shame to see him go out like this. sure he has the right to pick the opponent for his last fight, but being this picky and clearly ducking this many fighters all at once is just a bad look for someone who used to be known for fighting anyone.

ever since he signed with hearn he has become more and more of a diva, before that he was ****y as hell but willing to back it up against anyone. now he is all entitled and feels he has proven himself already and can do as he wishes. he has proved himself of course, but being this ridiculously choosy is just a bad way to go out especially for someone like him.

to me pick a fight means take the best fight available, not sit around waiting for a gimme fight. fighting guys like ward and degale would be huge fights to go out on too, avenging your lone un avenged loss or having another massive domestic fight. its the perfect way to go out, provided you believe you can win which is where the issue lies imo.

degale, dirrell, ward and golovkin all beat him rather easily imo.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  froch should just retire.

its a real shame to see him go out like this. sure he has the right to pick the opponent for his last fight, but being this picky and clearly ducking this many fighters all at once is just a bad look for someone who used to be known for fighting anyone.

ever since he signed with hearn he has become more and more of a diva, before that he was ****y as hell but willing to back it up against anyone. now he is all entitled and feels he has proven himself already and can do as he wishes. he has proved himself of course, but being this ridiculously choosy is just a bad way to go out especially for someone like him.

to me pick a fight means take the best fight available, not sit around waiting for a gimme fight. fighting guys like ward and degale would be huge fights to go out on too, avenging your lone un avenged loss or having another massive domestic fight. its the perfect way to go out, provided you believe you can win which is where the issue lies imo.

degale, dirrell, ward and golovkin all beat him rather easily imo.
                  He think he on some Mayweather type boss status

Comment

Maybe Froch shouldn't have fought Groves and waited for Degale? But I wont feel sympathy for Froch, as history has repeated itself, but before it was him stalking Calzaghe, I see what goes around comes around.

And if Degale is still champion in 5 years time, the new young pup will accuse Degale of being a p$ssy.

Comment

Working...
                    X