No announcement yet.

Kevin Johnson: Fury hits harder than Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    I remember Briggs saying Vitali was the hardest puncher he faced, boxers lie.
    He was put in a hospital for 6 weeks after saying that.

I think he had legitimate grounds for saying that

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

And who tells you that Johnson didn't get legitimate grounds to say that to?

Comment

prime vitali. could definitely punch. later on he had a ton of hand problems, shoulder problems. he became a guy who just put his hands on you, not throw with power.

watch vitali detonate kirk johnson and tell me that tyson fury hits harder than that.

check for the right hand through the guard @ around :20 of round 2. just watch the whole finish. he paws the looping shots, and hammers him with the short ones.

vitali's problem was balance / technique, in addition to not being as athletic / fluid and explosive as his brother. he falls around a bit when he punches. today, he's falling apart, and can't throw full force because of that.

when vitali throws his right hand straight early in his career, i'ts a power punch. he's got long enough arms to loop it around an opponent's left glove, which robs him of his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
          Weltschmerz says he lied?

I don't want to question what a fighter says, but you just said he didn't know what he was talking about despite being in with both fighters and you haven't.

Comment

he could be sincere. he could also have an agenda.

i think johnson just wants fights int he UK. that's where a lot of HW are making their money today. being kind to fury is good for business. i don't see K2 giving him any fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Yes, but i don't buy that, if he had been knocked out, he wouldn't have said that i think, here he can say that he went the distance with the biggest puncher he fought. It's like the Ernie Shavers power talk from the boxers he "surprisingly" lost to.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                I don't know man..Johnson said Fury hits harder then Vitali...and Fury's chin stood up to his own power, hell he did not even buckle

Epic gif man. Epic.

Comment

If you ask Ali, " when were you more hurt? Against Foreman or Farzier I?" I bet you all know the answer. Styles make fights and that's it. I'm out....

Comment

He certainly is the most funniest guy in boxing at least in my opinion a lot find him irritable but I enjoy his antics and further more he is an entertaining lump in the ring even though I think he should at times perhaps put his ability ahead of giving the fans what they want to see.

I certainly don't think he'd beat either Klitschko but I've been wrong about things before, It seems hard to imagine him of all people doing it?
                    For the British sake I hope he does though that's the only reason.

Comment

If you ask Ali, " when were you more hurt? Against Foreman or Farzier I?" I bet you all know the answer. Styles make fights and that's it. I'm out....
                      But that's not what he's saying though.

He says Fury hit harder.

Evidently, Ali has stated multiple times that Shavers was the strongest guy he fought, but Frazier was the BEST fighter.

He's also said he was more scared against Foreman than against any other fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X