Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Motivated By Winning a World Title at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suckgio's belt was too hard to get, so he's gonna take suckio's.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      killing boxing? floyd, broner and bradley.are killing boxing because of their boring, coward style. Just like most ricans.
      And watching an overweight punk getting beat by a journeyman is so exciting

Btw, get those 2 hypejobs off your avatar, its embarrasing

Get a santa cruz avatar
      Last edited by PR BOXING; 10-15-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

This puto doesn't seem to have any motivation what so ever

Comment

Vera owned this pretender, and he's saying he isn't interested in rematching him? Wow. I'm stunned.

Comment

Bika is gonna swing from downtown and hit chavez, pray one for a Bika KO victory.
            Boy would that make my day. Doubt it though.

Comment

Bika should fight Anthony Dirrell on Dec. 7... Is this fight happening or not?
              If not, then things seem crystal clear...

Comment

lazy son of a legend

Now you know, I know , your daddy know and your trainer knows you can't beat any of the elite at 168. Ward would dominate every second of every round. Froch would punish Jr viciously. Bute would school Jr decisely. Bika would do some of the same to Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by geokis88 View Post
                  Now you know, I know , your daddy know and your trainer knows you can't beat any of the elite at 168. Ward would dominate every second of every round. Froch would punish Jr viciously. Bute would school Jr decisely. Bika would do some of the same to Jr.
                  I think you have posted this before, somewhere else... Am I right?
                  (I agree with your post, which is stating the obvious...)

Comment

Big fan of his old man, and I think jr. is very talented and naturally gifted with heavy hands but he is lazy and spoiled, to me he lost the Vera fight and I also remember him losing a fight back in the days to a no name that was also gifted to him because of his name and potential future winnings. I also think Freddy roach could have made time for him but just did not want to deal with his lazy azz. JMO, to make it easy on him he should focus on light heavy with his fat azz.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      killing boxing? floyd, broner and bradley.are killing boxing because of their boring, coward style. Just like most ricans.
                      It's official.

I normally just like to say it as a joke but you genuinely don't know **** about boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X