Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all seriousness, Golovkin makes him his B1tch then pimps him out for cigarettes.

Comment

Good matchup. Glad to see people are looking at it objectively considering Chavez Jr. is one of the most hated fighters on here and GGG is one of the most dickrode fighters on here.

The jury is still out on GGG. Proska was a top 10 caliber guy but nothing special. Chavez Jr. has good wins over Lee and Rubio and was totally out of his league taking on Sergio.

IMO, I don't see how anybody, no matter how strong their beard is withstanding 12 rounds of GGG power shots. It's not like Chavez Jr. is going to try and make him miss either. GGG's power is untested against elite opposition but from what I've seen, I still think he's one of the hardest hitters p4p. I got GGG by late round TKO or UD.

Comment

This fight should be made.

Comment

Anyone who thinks GGG wins doesnt know ****. Jr wins!

Comment

Chavez lays there in a bloody heap after the God of War breaks him down and takes him out in round 9 or 10.

Comment

Golovkin is knocking JR out. As big and strong and decent as JR is Golovkin has a ton of amateur experience and knows what he is doing in there, whereas JR has been learning as a pro since around his 20th fight.

JR just doesn't have enough in his arsenal to pull this off. Not many at MW besides Martinez do IMO

Comment

I can't believe I never thought of this fight before yesterday.

While I want to see Martinez vs Golovkin to really test him, GGG vs Chavez would be an all out war, with GGG being the more powerful and skilled fighter.

GGG by late TKO.

Comment

lol obviously Golovkin by UD or stoppage on broken eye/can't see (too much swelling)

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

lol obviously Golovkin by UD or stoppage on broken eye/can't see (too much swelling)
                    well done

Comment

Golovkin would wreck that bum within 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X