Collapse
No announcement yet.

fighter who was the best all round puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what, Nonito Donaire deserves a mention at least. He is still even at SBW Lighting guys up with single shots

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      You know what, Nonito Donaire deserves a mention at least. He is still even at SBW Lighting guys up with single shots
      He might be the best puncher in boxing today. He's a puncher who can knock his opponent out early or late with one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        He might be the best puncher in boxing today. He's a puncher who can knock his opponent out early or late with one shot.
        Agreed mate, I think he is. He is a hurtfull puncher with every shot too, he can wear a guy down with it or BOOM cold clock em with a single shot at any point in the fight. Real Power. I think it stands with the best lil guys power in an all time sense
        People be knocking his power at Super Bantam but he has still scored One Punch KO's and his general power has guys real hesitant in there, Arce was backing up at will for gods sake

Comment

Naz and for his size david haye hits very hard, not the best technique but he can bang.

Comment

Donaire is clearly worth a mention. He has surreal speed, power and accuracy. One of the best punchers ever at 115-118.

Comment

Joe Louis, Mike Tyson.

Just as punchers.

Comment

Already mentionned but Julio Cesar Chavez had every punch in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                  Naz and for his size david haye hits very hard, not the best technique but he can bang.
                  Haye is so much more dangerous when he fires the Right STRAIGHT down the pipe behind a jab or something rather than when he loops them! Really annoys me when he starts telegraphing his shots!

Comment

David Haye should not be mentioned in here....and I am deadly serious.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                      David Haye should not be mentioned in here....and I am deadly serious.
                      One of the best punchers in recent memory. Probably if u consider him still active the Hardest p4p puncher in the world.....him or Nonito.

Best ever? No way.

Comment

Working...
                      X