Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Floyd goes on boxingscene.com and reads the threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Floyd goes on boxingscene.com and reads the threads.

I edited this thread now because some user here proved that the video Floyd uploaded yesterday was filmed in August. So my theory gets flushed down the toilet. But let's be honest, the thoughts in my mind were "brilliant" ( ) and even if you read the original thread (in quotes underneath) you will think it is kinda scary...

Listen guys. I am not one of the pple who search for every new Mayweather video, BUT: by accident I watched Floyd's new video on his youtube channel and I couldn't believe it. Here is the whole story: a few days ago a guy on boxingscene made a thread about a video of "Star" (a guy from "Star&Buckwild) in which "Star" talks (bad) about Floyd Mayweather: here is the thread plus video: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572815
    And I felt what "Star" said in that video is very powerful cause it is very true. I think I even watched that video twice because of that. So today I by accident come across Floyd's video of today (or yesterday) in which he rides a bike with a friend: here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNlytaAFxSE
    and I immediately remembered two things he said during that ride. I edited it together in one video and you guys tell me what you think about it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0J9NP2acs8
    is that coincidence?? Come on guys, this is scary. I think the best explanation is that Floyd watched the video of "Star" here on boxingscene and tried to mock "Star" and the 2 phrases he uses. Cause that video of "Star" on youtube is a few months old and has only a few thousand views. So for me it makes only sense if Floyd saw the video of "Star" here on boxingscene cause it was posted here a few days ago and was on the first page of the NSB section here the last few days.

What I want to say with this is that it is pretty crazy if Mayweather actually really would go on boxingscene to read all the stuff pple write about him in the NSB section.
    Last edited by Salardo; 11-17-2012, 03:37 PM.

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    Listen guys. I am not one of the pple who search for every new Mayweather video, BUT: by accident I watched Floyd's new video on his youtube channel and I couldn't believe it. Here is the whole story: a few days ago a guy on boxingscene made a thread about a video of "Star" (a guy from "Star&Buckwild) in which "Star" talks (bad) about Floyd Mayweather: here is the thread plus video: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572815
    And I felt what "Star" said in that video is very powerful cause it is very true. I think I even watched that video twice because of that. So today I by accident come across Floyd's video of today (or yesterday) in which he rides a bike with a friend: here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNlytaAFxSE
    and I immediately remembered two things he said during that ride. I edited it together in one video and you guys tell me what you think about it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0J9NP2acs8
    is that coincidence?? Come on guys, this is scary. I think the best explanation is that Floyd watched the video of "Star" here on boxingscene and tried to mock "Star" and the 2 phrases he uses. Cause that video of "Star" on youtube is a few months old and has only a few thousand views. So for me it makes only sense if Floyd saw the video of "Star" here on boxingscene cause it was posted here a few days ago and was on the first page of the NSB section here the last few days.

What I want to say with this is that it is pretty crazy if Mayweather actually really would go on boxingscene to read all the stuff pple write about him in the NSB section.
    that video of floyd was in august man......

Comment

I have a message for you Floyd.

Make sure Pac is not a Terminator before you fight him.

Comment

Well, he is human, I'm sure a lot of BOXERS get on and read about BOXING related things. Congrats on cracking that code.:clap:

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post

Anyways who cares?

++lol@hectari deleting his rant.
          Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 11-17-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

If anything, he, Manny, Bob and Oscar sit around the pool sipping Mojitos laughing at us while their servants read the comments aloud.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Anyways who cares?
              the star video wasn't published until the next month........floyd haters are slacking......they need to get on their job and come up with something legitimate.

Comment

You "accidentally" watched Floyd's video?

More like you're mad thirsty searching up Mayweather 24/7 hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  you are right. I didn't read the description, I just saw it was uploaded yesterday. so I admit, now I know it is NOT possible that Floyd was mocking "Star" and therefore there is no proof Floyd reads boxingscene. but be honest, my thread made sense...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Anyways who cares?

++lol@hectari deleting his rant.
                    Man do you live on here? you are fast on all these threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X