Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
    http://www.thisis50 .com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-says-beef-with-floyd-mayweather-jr-not-real-was-staged

close space between 50 and .com

As we previously reported, 50 and Floyd had a very public fallout on Twitter a couple of days ago. There were a lot of personal attacks in their war of words. This morning 50 took to Twitter to say that it was staged to get people talking about Floyd because no one was giving the boxing champion the attention he wanted after his recent release from jail.

ow the G-Unit boss has grown tired of the games and is not willing to participate in them anymore.

"I'm sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days," 50 wrote. "Domestic violence is very serious my apologies,my grand mother said we need to stop playing I'm done sorry. I know some of the things we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention. Floyd is like a brother to me. I always tweet things for him like follow his fiancée and help promote him but one. I'm done with please don't ask me about it. He just called he mad I said something about domestic violence. He just want be in music. You ever hear him RAP? lol."
    then fighthype or floydhype as some say tweeted it wasnt fake but 50 realized he shot himself in foot. All this after Dib, who is 50's boy,got dropped from cotto card.

Which is real? I dont know but fighthype is "close" to floyd and things fell apart fir SMS quick

Comment

gamboa would be better off not associating his name with a chicken. he's been damaged enough when he ran away from a rios fight and associated himself with mayfeather. the duck didn't do a thing about gamboa's welcoming gestures. he just ignored him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        lol yeah cause you turn them that way LOL. you like the number one culprit when it comes to this. You dont troll but you spark the convo that creates all the trolling and you know that what you wanted to do.

then you come back after your damage has been made and say, Hate it or love it floyd is the face of boxing or whatever the hell you say LOL.

you aint fooling any one.
        imade one, now two, comment in a multi page thread that became about floyd but yeah its me. You should be a detective.

But its LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING. I see you along with your buddy Davis40, who admitted hes a troll just looking to bash, on every floyd thread. But your right its me. LOL

Comment

The funny thing about this is pac has never mention Floyd's name only until he is being asked about him so how the hell does this translate to PAC using Floyd's name to hype his upcoming fight??? Floyd on the other hand have been caught numerous time mentioning pacs name on his own. I swear Floyd fans ya some funny group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            then fighthype or floydhype as some say tweeted it wasnt fake but 50 realized he shot himself in foot. All this after Dib, who is 50's boy,got dropped from cotto card.

Which is real? I dont know but fighthype is "close" to floyd and things fell apart fir SMS quick
            i cant keep up with this saga

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
              i cant keep up with this saga
              yep its ridiculous but hey apparently BOSSHOG wants to talk about it since he created this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                The funny thing about this is pac has never mention Floyd's name only until he is being asked about him so how the hell does this translate to PAC using Floyd's name to hype his upcoming fight??? Floyd on the other hand have been caught numerous time mentioning pacs name on his own. I swear Floyd fans ya some funny group of people.
                they both use eachother just like arum using mares and vice versa and froch using ward and so on and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  they both use eachother just like arum using mares and vice versa and froch using ward and so on and so on.
                  Show me a interview where Manny just straight out says Floyd's name without being asked about him first??? I'll wait... Funny Azz Floyd fans wanna bring arum into this. If that's the case then its arum and Floyd not manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    this is accurate. floyd uses pac's name all the time even without being asked. you all remember the classic line, "and pac you're next!". his 24/7 invention is just not enough when he's promoting a fight. he also uses blatant lies such as, "i'll fight five more times before retiring." yuk! the guy went straight to vacation when he realized that canelo is next in line for him.

don't know why you want to be associated with an inactive boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      this is accurate. floyd uses pac's name all the time even without being asked. you all remember the classic line, "and pac you're next!". his 24/7 invention is just not enough when he's promoting a fight. he also uses blatant lies such as, "i'll fight five more times before retiring." yuk! the guy went straight to vacation when he realized that canelo is next in line for him.

don't know why you want to be associated with an inactive boxer.

And when floyd talks about being the best he always bring up PAC. For example:

I'm the best fighter if manny pacquiao think he's the best then tell him to come take The test.

You see I'm a clean fighter, all I asked is for my opponent to be clean also so if what's his name pacquiao is clean then tell him to take the test.

And yes manny u're next!!

Those are just a few statement from Floyd mentioning PAC's name on his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X