Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better ww resume Manny or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Cotto edges it even though he lost to Manny. (In a catchweight)

Fought and beat a much more Prime Mosley.

Beat Clottey first in a close fight.

Dominated a Prime, undefeated Quintana that went on to give PW his first L.

+
    He TKo'd Urkal, Jennings, Judah, and Gomez.

Manny has a win over a shot to **** Mosley, drained Oscar, and Clottey who had already lost to Cotto.

His best win was over Cotto, but that's not enough to overcome everything Cotto did imo.

Looking back at the other thread, I dunno why the **** I said Manny did better at Welterweight than Cotto lol.

Most of the great stuff Manny did was below Welterweight.
    Last edited by Optimistic; 07-19-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I have to go with Cotto he won 2 titles and spent more time there and they had 2 common opponents but Cotto beat them 1st.

Comment

I'd take Manny. Smashed Cotto, beat the crap out of Clottey, got robbed against Bradley, and that's enough to outdo Cotto for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I'd take Manny. Smashed Cotto, beat the crap out of Clottey, got robbed against Bradley, and that's enough to outdo Cotto for me personally.
          So losing to Bradley is better than beating Judah?

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post

+

Manny has a win over a shot to **** Mosley, drained Oscar, and Clottey who had already lost to Cotto.

His best win was over Cotto, but that's not enough to overcome everything Cotto did imo.

Looking back at the other thread, I dunno why the **** I said Manny did better at Welterweight than Cotto lol.

End of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post

+

Thats what i was tying to point out

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                So losing to Bradley is better than beating Judah?
                He didn't lose. That's the point. Beating Bradley is better than beating Judah.

Comment

It all depends on if you want to count that "loss" to Bradley or not. Manny clearly didn't lose so I give him the edge on that.

Could Cotto have beat Oscar? Possibly but we'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    wasnt manny/cotto catchweight?
                    But still within welterweight range and its not like the Pac vs Cotto fight was the first catchweight fight in world.

Cotto resume is better than the former flyweight Pac resume at welterweight.
                    Last edited by whirlwind; 07-19-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Only good W Manny have in WW is Cotto. The other fights are jokes. Cotto W over Shane is better than Oscar's and Clottey combine.

Comment

Working...
                      X