No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has never beaten an elite fighter in his prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I think Margarito and the Punisher would have beaten Floyd too. It's about that stamina. If it's one thing Floyd is gifted with is endurance. He, (nor Pacman), for that matter has ever faced that kind of conditioning that a prime Margarito and P-Will had. I mean imagine either one fighting a long, rangy fighter that walks through punches while launching 100 punches a round for 12 rounds.

Look at Zab Judah. He absolutely dominated the 1st for rounds against Floyd. Them boom, huffing and puffing. But they say Floyd adapted. No he didn't, Zab had 4 rounds of conditioning, then his load was blown. Cotto, Hatton DLH all had endurance issues.
    Oh yeah, he "absolutely dominated" the first 4 rounds

He didn't "absolutely dominate" any round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      I disagree.
      That's fine.

Still wrong though.

Comment

• There is something to be said when the best fighters in their prime are Hatton,Maidana ,Ortiz ,Gurrero and Canelo .. The guy is smoke and mirrors he was nothing more than a name collector ! He padded his reorder ,waited for guys to get old while claiming he couldn't get meaning grip fights for 20 yrs ..

No one would fight him lmao !

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          That's fine.

Still wrong though.
          I think you're wrong also. But that's fine too, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Comment

• That's true cause he lost against Maidana in may 14

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
              There is something to be said when the best fighters in their prime are Hatton,Maidana ,Ortiz ,Gurrero and Canelo .. The guy is smoke and mirrors he was nothing more than a name collector ! He padded his reorder ,waited for guys to get old while claiming he couldn't get meaning grip fights for 20 yrs ..

No one would fight him lmao !
              he probably beat one of your heroes, Mayweather has shattered so Many dreams....all the while people think he is some black highlander and is ageless....newsflash, most of the people he has fought he was the older fighter.....Canelo, Guerrero, Judah, Pacquaio, Hatton, etc....say he ducks this fighter, he signs to fight them and wins, then comes the excuses....rinse wash and repeat....this has been a pattern since he smashed Gatti and broke a lot of casual fans hearts.

Comment

• Castillo 2, Corrales, and Hatton are the best prime fighters Floyd has fought.

Too bad the Hatton fight didn't happen at 140. He looked like crap at 147 and lost to Collazo IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  he probably beat one of your heroes, Mayweather has shattered so Many dreams....all the while people think he is some black highlander and is ageless....newsflash, most of the people he has fought he was the older fighter.....Canelo, Guerrero, Judah, Pacquaio, Hatton, etc....say he ducks this fighter, he signs to fight them and wins, then comes the excuses....rinse wash and repeat....this has been a pattern since he smashed Gatti and broke a lot of casual fans heartsiu.
                  My heroes are Joe Fraizer Ali RJJ Evander Holyfield SRL Hagler Duran Floyd never beat any of those men ..But hey nice try !

Yeah yeah he was ducked couldn't get people to fight him Blah blah blah I have never known any Fighter who's has fought for 20 yrs who couldn't get a meaningful fighter in their prime ..But I'll let fraud fans tell it !

Mayweather shattered many dreams sure he did by what his brillant cherry picking !

And smashed Gatti that's so typical elevate a throw away fight to something greater Gatti was beaten several times before he fought Floyd yet no one blinked an eye Floyd beats him it's the greatest win in boxing to his fans
                  Last edited by imperial1; 11-12-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Oh yeah, he "absolutely dominated" the first 4 rounds

He didn't "absolutely dominate" any round.
                    its funny when people say zab dominated the first 4 rounds lmaoooo he barley won 2 of those rounds and the body shots at teh end of round 3 changed the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      I think you're wrong also. But that's fine too, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
                      Well its not an opinion that he bear both corralles and hatton when they were p4p fighters abd undefeated and it's not an opinion that he beat Corrales when he was lineal 130 champ n ranked top of the division. So no. U are wrong. But if u want to be a hater then u will see it how u choose.

Comment

Working...
                      X